FlashClan territory

~FlashClan territory~

FlashClan territory is a very dense woodland that blots out the sky. Every now and then a "flash" of prey, light, or even a cat will pass by, which makes up FlashClan's name. Rivers are very common, not as common as WillowClan though. The biggest river is the Tumbling Path, a wide raging river that's unsafe to swim in, even for WillowClan. There's a huge spruce tree that sticks out from the rest of the forest in the middle of the territory called the Moss Stick as it is covered in moss from top to bottom. There are some sunny beeches near ShimmerClan that let more lights in called the Light Circles. Finally, near GuardianClan, there's a twoleg path that's disused, but it leads to the Gathering Hill, and it's called the Carved Land.

The camp is pretty much in the open, but the cats have piled branches and twigs around it to make a wall. The leader and selecter's dens are in hollow trees, the medicine cat's den is in a bramble woven den, and the other dens are in small rocky caves around the camp. The caves aren't as big as the leader, selecter and medicine cat's dens, but they're just big enough to hold a lot of cats bunched together. The cats like being together and in closed spaces though. 

Camp

Leader's den

Selecter's den

Medicine cat's den

Warriors' den

Nursery

Elders' den

Tumbling Path

Moss Stick

Light Circles

Carved Land

ShimmerClan border

GuardianClan border

WillowClan border