Rules

Finally, the rules!

1. No NSFW, e.g. sexual content

2. No killing a cat without permission of their owner, even if your cat is a selecter and you want to select that cat. You must have permission.

3. No roleplaying without me having have accepted your form. You can only ping  me once every week. Please note from the 28th of june to 28th of july 2022 I WILL NOT be accepting any forms.

4. If you would like a kit to be adopted by a roleplayer, as in that roleplayer will roleplay that kit, then put the form in the adoption area, not the forms area. 

5. Don't take control over another person's cat. E.g,  "Jayflight nodded towards Sleekshine, who lunged towards the unsuspecting mouse."

Sleekshine being your character, and Jayflight being the other person's.

6. No names like catpaw, pawpaw, kitkit, starstar, etc. Also, only use names that would make sense in the warrior cats world, Carpaw or Pheonixburn wouldn't be allowed, as cats don't know what cars or pheonixes are. However, Monsterpaw or Flameburn would be allowed, as cats do know what flames and monsters are, more specifically, twoleg monsters.

7. This isn't exactly a rule, but it's highly preferred if you try to put as much actions as you can in your message so that people know what to do, short and undetailed messages create more short and undetailed messages and makes the roleplay unfun.

8. Please only use warrior cats curses.