Allegiances

CLAN OF THE SKY

GUARDIANCLAN -----

Elder Guardian (0/1) ~

   > Elder apprentice (0/1) ~

Elder Medicine Cat (0/1) ~ Th4t0nePerson Shadesong, a tall yet sleek black tom with a somewhat pale muzzle, tail tip, front paws, and hind legs. He has a small scar on his muzzle, and has pale green eyes.

    >  Elder Medicine Cat apprentices (2/4) ~ (Future apprentices) Lionkit and Leapardkit played by ilovewarriorcats2021 and Goldy_Star, two brothers needed, no females needed)

Lionkit: A golden brown tabby she- kit with green eyes

Leapardkit:  A golden she-kit with short fur, black dots and green eyes.

Guardians (0/∞) ~

CLANS OF THE GUARDIANS

WILLOWCLAN -----

Leader (0/1) ~

    > Apprentice (0/1) ~

Deputy (0/1) ~

    > Apprentice (0/1) ~

Selecter (1/1) ~  Th4t0nePerson Palesight.

A sleek white tom with light grey tabby stripes, his neck and tail tip fluffing up a bit. He has pale blue-grey eyes.

Medicine Cat (0/1) ~

     > Medicine Cat apprentices (0/4) ~ (Two brothers and two sisters needed)

Warriors ~

Luna_Snowy721 ~ Koifeather, a Fluffy calico she-cat with blue eyes

     > Apprentice (0/1) ~ Th4t0nePerson Hollowpaw, A dark grey tom with a very light grey head, chest, and paws, and has dark orange-amber eyes.

Luna_Snowy721 ~ Poppyjay, a brown tom with white front legs and spots with amber eyes. (Mates with Autumnfall, his kits are Moonkit and Monarchkit)

Queens ~

Luna_Snowy721 ~ Autumnfall, a dark russet colored she-cat with russet spots and green eyes.

       > Kits ~ Luna_Snowy721 Moonkit, a brown she-kit with dark russet spots and yellow-green eyes, Luna_Snowy721 Monarchkit, a russet she-kit with white front paws and amber eyes.

Goldy_star ~ Mintstream, a white she-cat with a honey-brown patch on her eye and foot. 

    > Kits ~ Expecting, check adoptions page

Orphaned kits ~

Th4t0nePerson Ghostkit, a somewhat fluffy black tom with a white face and chest, with dark blue eyes.

Th4t0nePerson Hornetkit, a dark greyish-cream she-cat with very dark russet stripes. She has black eye patches, ear tips, tail, and paws. Her eyes a a redish-amber.

Elders ~

SHIMMERCLAN

Leader (0/1) ~

      > Apprentice (0/1) ~

Deputy (0/1) ~

       > Apprentice (0/1) ~

Selecter (0/1) ~ 

Medicine Cat (0/1) ~

         > Medicine Cat apprentices (0/4) ~ (Two brothers and two sisters needed)

Warriors ~

Th4t0nePerson Spiderpetal, a large, yet sturdy, and long-legged cream tabby and grey tortishell she-cat. She has green eyes.

Queens ~

Elders ~

MEADOWCLAN

Leader (0/1) ~ Stonefrost22 ~ Rosestar, havana brown she-cat with amber eyes, long fur and a long fluffy tail.

> Apprentice (0/1) ~

Deputy (0/1) ~

> Apprentice (0/1) ~

Selecter (0/1) ~

Medicine Cat (0/1) ~

> Medicine Cat apprentices (0/4) ~ (Two brothers and two sisters needed)

Warriors ~

Luna_Snowy721 ~ Pinesong, a sandy colored tabby she-cat with leaf green eyes.

Th4t0nePerson ~ Feathersun, a somewhat attractive large dark grey tabby tom with a pale underside and ginger speckles, these speckles most evident on his face. He has a feathery tail, and his eyes are a vibrant amber. (Brother: Thunderwatcher)

Th4t0nePerson ~ Thunderwatcher, a ginger tabby tom with a white muzzle, underside, and paws. He has amber eyes with blue rings around his pupils.

Queens ~

Elders ~

FLASHCLAN

Leader (0/1) ~

> Apprentice (0/1) ~

Deputy (0/1) ~

> Apprentice (0/1) ~

Selecter (0/1) ~

Medicine Cat (0/1) ~

> Medicine Cat apprentices (0/4) ~ (Two brothers and two sisters needed)

Warriors ~

Queens ~

Elders ~

ASTRALCLAN

Th4t0nePerson Radiantmoth, A large and fluffy grey spotted she-cat with a white face, black eye patches, and bright amber eyes. Her tail is feathery.

ROUGES/LONERS

KITTYPETS   

ROLEPLAYERS:

Goldy_Starilovewarriorcats2021Luna_Snowy721Stonefrost22Th4t0nePerson,