Chapter Eleven

Warning(s): use of f slur, torture, 

Words: 780

Spencer was in shock he kept opening and closing his mouth not knowing how to process the information he had just been given. It definitely helped distract him from the situation he was in as he thought about Teddy, kind bright funny Teddy. He was new to this he was familiar with all of this sexuality type stuff so the idea of jumping straight into the deep end scared him a bit but at the same time it was Teddy, Teddy could be his.

"I love you too." Spencer's words we're soft he knew Teddy couldn't hear

"Who is that?" Tobias' cold voice sounded from the doorway making Spencer flinch recognizing the voice as Charles Hankle just hearing his voice made Spencer's foot burn from the earlier beating. "Don't you lie to me, boy, who was that?"

Spencer was silent trying to decide what to say he couldn't have them hurt Teddy whatever he did to Spencer it didn't matter to him anymore he just couldn't hurt Teddy.

"Theodore Greenfield, one of my coworkers." Spencer said slowly deciding it was better to tell the truth at least for now. Tobias scowled at Spencer as he turned on the video camera again.

"We're gonna wait for Theodore Greenfield, that kin of seiten will understand the ramifications of its actions." Tobias spat grabbing Spencer's stolen pistol from off a wooden work desk. He then walked over to a chair and sat and waited for around five minutes fiddling with the gun, his eyes never leaving Spencer.

After a while Tobias must have decided Teddy was there by now and stood stepping into camera view Spencer's eyes darting around wildly fear in his eyes.

"Leviticus 20:13 if a man also lies with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Tobias said in a booming voice as if he was leading his own twisted congregation, Spencer 's eyes got wider as he heard the words spoken, what was he going to do.

"Psalm 139:113-14 for you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. God made no mistakes when creating humanity he created homosexual people and loves them because god loves all his children." Spencer responded quickly he wasn't sure if spewing religious scriptures would help the situation at all but he would try.

"You must repent your sinful ways or face the wrath of god, you shall be unrighteous and not fit to inherit the kingdom of god." Tobias pressed the gun against Spencer's head, making him whimper. He was furious he had no intention on repenting he was gay, he could say it more confidently now. Spencer Reid was a bisexual man and he was in love with Teddy Greenfield.

"No." Spencer's voice was shaking but he looked up into Tobias cold eyes, "I'm gay, I a man am in love with another man and there's nothing you can do to change that." Spencer said in the most direct tone he had ever spoken in that shed, he was still terrified but still managed to not show it or at least he tried not to.

"You think you're a smart boy? You're stupid and weak just like my son." Tobias spat, raising his hand and slapping Spencer across the face, making him gasp the protective layer he had built up for himself crumbling.

"I didn't- I didn't do anything wrong I haven't done anything wrong!" Spencer pleaded his begging only interrupted by a series of punches to the face.

"Tobias, help me." Spencer gasped, flinching his head away as Tobias stood taller.

"He can't help you, he's weak Just like you. Confess you're a fag, confess you're one of seitan's filth." Tobias boomed hitting Spencer again and grabbing at his hair pulling his head upward.

"I'm not filth, and neither is Teddy." Spencer mustered out screaming as he felt a tear strands of hair falling from his dead, a handful pressed into Tobias' clenched knuckles. The hair was stuffed down Spencer's throat making him choke as he tried heaving up the hair not being able to take it out with his confined hands.

Tobias violently shoved Spencer along with the chair to the ground with a loud thump where Spencer started gasping air not seeming to be able to make it to his lungs, he started convulsing wildly long lines of saliva escaping his mouth. He tensed wildly, his eyes wide he then felt his muscles relax as he quickly slipped from consciousness.

A/N super short chapter but yayyyy crazy shit is happening now that I'm getting to my favorite part it's been so much more fun to write and I'm hoping to be able to put out another chapter today to make up for how short this one is.

-blu <3