idk honestly ~ Chap 3

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I got home and thought. I thought a lot.

I went through the day, I did some pretty embarrassing crap. But at the same time it was balanced out, I was proud of myself.

I never doubted my singing nor piano skills but I couldn't just be calm doing that regardless.

As I was replying my memory I remember mainly two things.

My friends making fun of me, and what they were making fun of me for.

Being flustered.

I didn't even know I could loose my cool so quickly. I was acting normal around him yesterday. Ugh what's going on with meee..?

I particularly remember Mr. Moon's smiling face. It was so precious and lovely.

I cupped my hands and put my face in them. It was burning up and super red I'm sure.

I tried to snap out of it and did other stuff with my day. Eventually I headed to bed and gave myself a bit of a pep talk.

"Ok. Tomorrow you will wake up you, sexy, amazing, confident, and talented self. Got it?"

I tried to sleep and eventually ended up falling into my dreams

________

I slowly open my eyes and stretch in my bed. I looked over to check the time. I needed to be to rehearsal in a few hours.

I got myself up and slowly got ready. I wanted to look good today especially for no particular reason at all

I chose some beige dress pants and a white button up paired with a matching jacket.

I undo the first three top buttons so my chest fluff was out a bit.

This outfit made me feel really good about myself. The color of the suit complemented my white and brown fur beautifully.

I grabbed some shoes and made my way to the theater.

______

When I got there I checked myself in the mirror. I put on my coffee brown sunglasses on my head to complete the look.

I strolled up and into the building ready.

I walked to the stage, which is where we are all supposed to meet.

When I got there I saw everyone was already here talking to one another. Hopefully they weren't all waiting for me.

I walking up to the front seats where most of my friends were sitting. "Woah you're flashing me with that top bud," Ash said as I walked up to them. "Dressing to impress."

Ughh She always catches on quickly. "Wha- no. I dress for myself. And even if I was it's none of your business." I defended myself.

"You know you're transparent as a glass of water, right?" She asked with a giggle.

I whisper shouted "bro it's not my fault he looks the way he does. Plus I'm pretty sure he's straight."