Dance pt. 2 ~ chap 7

A/n ok so remember how I said you work from home a few chapters ago? Well when I said that I meant you were an artist of some kind that does commotions for money

Also you took ballet for about 12 years when you were younger

(it will be brought up so I just didn't want you to be confused)

__________________

I wake up to another day.

I wake up at a usual time. Do my usual things.

My day was pretty uneventful. Just making commissions and such. Although I my work was consuming me so much I forgot to eat basically anything.

I kinda have a problem with that.

It hadn't felt so long but my 4:40 work alarm went off to remind me I need to go.

I swiftly put away my materials, got dressed in a cream shirt and brown skinny jeans, and headed out. Only when I got in the car did I notice my hunger.

"Damn.." I mumble then tsk at myself.

Well I guess I'll need to suffer through it.

___

Once I make it through the streets and to the theater I walk in to see the white mouse, mike, sitting on a chair in the lobby on his phone.

When I entered he look up at me and smiled smugly.

"Well hey" he started looking at me up and down. " pleasure seeing you again."

"hey. You too."

"Say doll, what are you doin' here so late?"

I raised an eyebrow at the thing he just called me and answered, "uhh.. to practice?"

"Ay, just sayin' Moon dosen't have anyone else here this late." He put both his hands up and shrugged.

"Well then why are you here?"

"Mmm, business. But I'd be happy to talk about it after your rehearsal if you're up for it~" he said wooingly.

"Excuse m-" I was about to ask before my last alarm went off on my phone.

"Shit... sorry dude I need to go, I'm late." I told him walking down the hallway.

"Sure. See ya round toots." He waved me off before I left.

Well that was weird...

I shrugged it off and made my way to my empty rehearsal room. I take off my bag and settle into my seat in front of the mirror.

I pull out my phone to look up a karaoke to the songs I'll be performing. I got through about 4 when I heard the door open behind me.

I look to see Buster coming in with his board. "Terribly sorry for my lateness Y/N. I was helping Mrs. Crawley with learning a new computer program."