Making Plans ~ chap 10

"Y/N come," he gestured for me to sit on the bed with him.

I take a seat and sip on my water. "Heh.. sorry I know this isn't crazy personal." He gave me a wide grin and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ah no worries dude. We could always be friends out of work, like me, Ash, and Johnny!" I smiled warmly back at him.

He sheepishly lowered his gaze to the ground, "I've never really had friends. I mean I have Mrs. Crawley... he plus I'm your boss it might be weird."

I sighed and chuckled at him, "Buster, sweets, look me in my eye," we made eye contact before I deadpanned, "does it look like I give a shit?"

Moon cleared his throat in a nervous manner. "Uh no?"

"Atta boy!" I pat him on the back and take another gulp of water. "Now we're best friends. Deal with it."

"Well then-..."

"Aw come on man loosen up. It's no biggie" I told him playfully punching his shoulder.

He giggled and hid his face from me, which was strangely endearing. I mean the way it made me feel definitely caught off guard.

I felt tingily

I guess that's a good way of describing it.

I quickly shake it off. Come on Y/N, confident. "Uh... so is there a reason you wanted me to call you buster and not Mr. Moon?" I changed the subject.

"Uh you know.. no reason?" He awkwardly answered.

I didn't respond with anything, just drank my water before his voice once again caught my ear.

"Do you really want to be friends?" He asked almost whispering.

"Hm? Yeah. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know I just... never had someone like that before I suppose." He admitted.

"Damn that's depressing." I let out without even thinking, "oh sorry! That sounded rude. What I mean to say is you have me now. I mean.. I really like you, I'm not sure how you flat-out never had a friend."

He turned his head and softly smiled to me, "ah, it's ok... say don't friends get together like, you know, outside of work?"

"Well yeah," I crossed my arms and a looked at him smugly. "Are you saying you want to hang out somewhere."

He straightened his position "well I suppose I am." I announced matter of factly.

"I'm so down! What day and time works for you?" I asked pulling out my phone.

I thought for a second then returned his gaze to me. "Next Wednesday, around noon?"

"Sounds good to me." I said standing up stretching.

...

I went back home and continued commissions until I was to tired to go on and made my way to bed

______________

It is currently 2:56 in the morning and I already forgot what I just wrote so if it's bad yk why

;-;