The show must go on

I hate my life.

"You guys. Listen." She waved us to come out, which we did in a heartbeat. "You guys need to get out of this city, and never, I mean NEVER come back. Do you understand? Never."

"Yes- we understand." Buster let out as I nodded.

"I told you, you were not cut out for this!"

"He tried to kill me."

"Yeah, and when he finds out you're gone, you'll have his thugs looking all over for you."

"Ok. Thank you Suki." I gulp back.

"I'm so, so.." Buster started

"Get out of here!" She waved her paw.

He tightened his grip on my wrist as we started to sprint out of the building. He called up miss Crawley to tell her and the others to meet him at our room.

"M- miss Crawley! Get everybody in the room, now! We need to leave, right now!"

"Uh, what did you say, Mr Moon?" She asked not hearing through his panting.

"Get out! All of you! Get out of there right now! There's not time to explain. Just get the cast and meet me back at the hotel-"

Just then he ran into a rino standing on the side walk making him drop his phone in the street. Of course it just had to get ran over and break at the most inconvenient time.

"Shit! Y/n come on!" He continued running, me following behind.

_____

As soon as we get back we pack up all of our things in a hurry, the TV was on showing Jimmy Crystal, at least we knew we had some time..

I fold my clothes sloppy, throwing them to buster to put them away before we heard a knock on the door.

"Oh no.." I turn my head. "W- what do we do!?" I whisper shout.

"Uh-" he looked down into the suitcase we were packing. "Get in here! Hide!"

"Wha-"

"Just do it!" He pushed me in, getting in on top of me zipping it up.

"Ouch! Hey" I squish down as far as I could letting Buster lay down between my legs so he had more room.

"Now quiet..." He whispered shushing us.

I take a deep breath and hold it when I heard the door unlock.

"Buster?" Ash's voice called. "Uh y/n? Moon? You guys in here?"

Buster gasped. "Ash?"

"Ash!" I yelled to get her attention, banging my fist on the inside of the suitcase. "Ash! We're in here!"

"Ack!" We hit the ground. "Help!"

"Y/n? Buster?" She asked running over.

"Help! We're stuck!" I attempted to kick open the case confining us.

Buster moon x Masc ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara