[cool title] ~ Chapter 8

As I was working on the commission I was doing I heard my phone buzz. I looked to see and noticed it was Busters contact.

I clicked in it to see he sent some of the pictures of me in the Costumes and was still typing.

<text>

Buster:
-(pictures)
-hey Y/N. I was thinking these would be the best choices for you. Do you have any others you are like?

Honestly I was a bit intimidated by the way he felt professional.

Me:
-hi
-i liked all of them but you already have my favorite ones in there
-so I'd say we are all good :)

Buster:
-well that's good
-oh don't forget to eat dinner if you haven't
-you need to take care of that body in order to perform your best!

Me:
-oh thanks for reminding me
-it totally slipped my mind

Buster:
-sure thing! 😊
-i would recommend putting alarms on your phone to to get your attention to eat
-i used to overwork myself and forget to eat too

I never thought of that before. It was a good idea though.

Me:
-sure thing

-see you tomorrow

Buster:
-see you then

<end text>

Buster POV

I let out al long hard sigh and walk to my room.

I didn't even realize how tired I've gotten from the day. Especially that mike always trying to bribe me to let him win in our show.

If he does it again I'm going to kick him off

I head to the room I made mine and flop onto the bed and closed my eyes.

I stayed there for a second be for I made my way to the mini fridge and grabbed a yogurt for dinner.

I ate it all in took of my clothes to put on more comfortable ones, as I take off my pants my phone falls out of my pocket.

I put it on the night stand and continue changing. I get done and unlock my phone to see it's still in the gallery.

On a picture of Y/N

Oh yeah I need to look through these...

I swiped through the pictures Y/N took of himself. They way he poses with his hand on his hip with a light smile every time was rather charming.

I scroll until I make it to his ballet costume. I look down to see how the suit perfectly clung to his body.

I zoom into his face and look at his
(e/c) eyes and white speckled fur.

I slowly scroll downward to look at the rhinestones embellishing his chest.

I go down further to study his lower torso. His body was so perfect.