Stop putting off

I slung by bag over my shoulder still breathing heavily.

I slept in because I feel asleep with buster last night, so yay practice exactly 20 minutes into your day. Fun.

I haven't even seen him yet today actually, he woke up early and left me to sleep. I guess he assumed I'd have an alarm set. All he did was leave me a little note telling me he was busy.

I thought about calling him, but decided against it. He probably had a full schedule today, seeing as the show will start production in less than a month from now. I've been kinda clingy lately anyway.. he probably won't want to be bothered.

I sigh through my clenched teeth and closed my eyes. Soon, coming to a full stop and leaning on the wall of the hallway.

I stayed there for a quick minute before a voice caught me off guard. "Oh my."

I whipped my head to the side sharply at the abrupt noise, seeing a black sheep towering above me.

I stood up straight to show respect, even though we have grown closer, she's like an aunt to me now. I don't want her to worry. "Nana hello, i-"

"Whatever is the matter my dear?" She asked folding her fan.

"Oh nothing ma'am." I looked down and breath in, "just tired."

"Oh, tut. I can tell when someone isn't at their highest." She narrowed her eyes before kneeling down to me.

"Well I'm not at my highest." He said Black and white. "I should be though, everything is going my way, I should be happy."

"But you are not?" She stepped down from her powerful sassy voice to a more comforting tone.

"Eh... Well no. And yes. I have my reasons." I hugged myself tight dragging my eyes along the floor rather then look Nana in the eyes, she doesn't deserve to see me like this.

"And your reasoning would be?"

"My friend mostly."

"That rock porcupine, Ashley was it? You still haven't moved on from that incident?" Her voice stayed the same, yet I could tell she got mad when she talked about Ash.

"Yeah Ash. Why is everyone expecting me to 'be over it' or 'move on' ugh everything is so complicated!"

"You miss her,-"

"I don't want to!" I raised my voice gasping when I realized I yelled at her.

She stayed silent for a few seconds before the continued, "But you do."

I shook my head yes, gnawing on my bottom lip and blinking back my tears. I'm not going to cry anymore over her.

"Well, you should see her if that's the path you choose." Nana regained my attention.

I remembered my talk yesterday with buster and sighed for the 100th time today.

"I was planning to today but.." I hesitate to tell her the next part. "Why would she want me back? I lot of animals in my life left me, just like she did."