drama pt. 2 💅

"I know where he is."

_______

I take in a breath trying to calm down ultimately failing.

Why did I just let that happen to myself... I should've told her off, kick her, slap her, something...

My brain continued to process through the information. Cycling through the night.

Why did I push Buster away...

"I'm such a fucking idiot" I grab my face.

"Damnit damnit damnit.." I break down again, digging my nails into my arms. "He hates me now..."

_______

"Were getting close. O- OH HIS CAR." Buster sat up in his seat like an exited puppy. "That's it Eddie! His car!"

Eddie pulled up right by it but no Y/N was seen.

"Where could he have gone..."

"Uh.. over there?" Eddie replied pointing into the grass field on the other side of the road.

Buster squinted, seeing a Y/N in a nest of blankets he made out there.

"Y/N..." he sighed in relief. I quickly darted to him as fast as his legs could take him.

"I'll be right backkkkk!" He yelled to Eddie and was gone.

______

I hugged myself and curled up sobbing into my knees. Soon I heard footsteps behind me and my ears stood straight up.

"Huh..?" I turn my head to see a little koala racing toward me. "What th-"

As soon as he got there he pounced and tackled me into a hug so hard it pushed us both to the ground.

"How Did.."

"I thought you might be here." Buster and I sat up but he didn't let go of me, which he normally would by now.

"Buster.. im sorry.. I shouldn't have pushed you." I gasped for air as I try to stop myself from bawling.

It ultimately failed once again, weeping into his shoulder and grabbing the back of his shirt.

Buster pulled me off of him to look at my face. "It's ok darling." He kissed the corner or my eye to stop my tear from falling.

"Is it your arm?" Buster asked removing my jacket too look.

"Well yeah and it's.."

He looked up to make eye contact with me. "It's... It's Ash too. Why would she even think of doing that. God I regret not beating the shit out of her." I tried to laugh a bit through my tears.

"I can understand that," he grabbed my paws, putting them in his. "But don't beat yourself up over this. Ok love?"

".. alright" I breath out. Now more relaxed.

I move the arm I fell on out of his hand so I could try to move it, making myself whimper in pain when I did so.

Buster gently grabbed my arm to see it and lifted and looked through my fur to see a large bruise on the skin under.

"You should probably see a doctor." He set his hand down on my leg.

"I haaaate doctors...." I frowned.

"Well I hate seeing you hurt and I'm still here."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Touche"

_____

Buster looked in the direction of the setting sun. "We should go, It'll be dark-"

Then Buster felt something plop onto him. "Just a few more minutes?" He looked down to see Y/N laying down in his lap.

"Fine" he smiled and took out his phone. He texted Eddie saying it was ok to leave if he wanted and thanked him for helping.

"We can stay here as long as you need." Buster reassured Y/N, and started to play with his ears.

Y/N's nose started to twitch and and he smiled a little to himself.

"You're the best Buster" he let out happily.

Buster looked down at him lovingly "I try."

_____

A h h

I hate this chapter so much but hopefully you like it lmao

See you next update guys 🍑