Characters part 2

Name: Rocco Federico Romano

Age: 68

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Retired mafia don/Retired owner of Romano Incorporated

Married to: Gabriella Romano

Intel: Although, retired Rocco is still well known in both underworld and the business world. Rocco known for his intimidating aura and stone cold heart that only his family has ever been able to break. To most people that are in his line of work family is considered weakness so he and his wife trained their sons in self defense among other things. All while caring for them deeply to make sure that his sons knew that although family can be a weakness it can also be a strength.

Name: Gabriella Lilith Romano

Age: 63

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Retired assassin

Married to: Rocco Romano

Intel: Like the rest of her family, Gabriella also had a role in the underworld. Once known as one of the best but craziest assassins to walk the earth, now known as one of the craziest grandmothers to walk the earth. Though she's retired she can still kill if needed and can very much still scare-no completely petrify-a room full of mafia men (to that her entire family can testify too). Crazy she may be but she's also very caring. These days she uses her knife skills to make food for her family, and makes quite a good dinner.

Name: Enzo Renato Romano

Age: 47

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in Romano Incorporated

Married to: Alessia Romano

Intel: As the firstborn son, it was assumed that he would take over the role of being the Don of the Italian mafia and to takeover the family business. However, like all firstborns of the Romano family, before his training began he was asked if he was willing to become the leader of both the mafia and the family business and Enzo answered no. So the position was passed to his more willing younger brother, Antonio. While Enzo was not trained to be Don he was still trained to defend himself and kill others. Enzo did want to have some type of position in the family business so he was given the CFO position. Enzo met his wife, Alessia, in a club when he was 25 since she has held the key to his heart since then.

Name: Alessia Kali Romano

Age: 43

Sexuality: Bisexual

Occupation: College Professor

Married to: Enzo Romano

Intel: Alessia may not have had a role in the criminal world before she met her husband, she is still to be feared. Enzo may have been a well trained mafia member let it be known that Alessia has the control in their relationship. Unlike most in both her and her husband's families after Alessia gave birth to the triplets Alessia quit having kids (even after Enzo begged for them to have 1 more). Alessia was best friends with Abbi and was the one to introduce her to Antonio.

Name: Marco Rolando Romano

Age: 44

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Retired Professional Boxer/Retired Fighter in mafia

Married to: Andrea Romano