Chapter 25: Lost Sanity and a Hair Emergency

"I think the most important thing a woman can have-next to talent, of course-is her hairdresser"-Joan Crawford

Isabella POV

I'm going crazy. It's as simple as that. At this point I'm getting scared that I'm not going to be able to keep my sanity in this family. Between Nonna trying practically force feed me food, Pavel analyzing all jokes that are made around him, everyone constantly supervising me, and don't even get me started on the arguments between Sergio and Theodore. It's only been 2 days since they have gotten here but it feels like 2 years. To make things worse everyone is convinced that it would be a crime to send to school until my ribs are healed. I love my family, I do, but that love can only go so far.

So using the little brainpower I have left I have devised a plan to get my father to agree to let me go back to school. This plan consists of me agreeing to clean the entire house, in order to go back to school. A place where only my twin brother will be, instead of the entire family. I glance at the time 8:33am. 

My brothers left for school around 45 minutes ago which means we'll be having breakfast soon. So someone should be coming here soon to tell me and escort me down the stairs since 'we can't risk me injuring myself more.'

Too much time has passed so I don't have enough time to take a shower. I walk to my closet to pick out my clothes for today.

A gentle knock on my door came as soon as I finished the brushing out my hair

A gentle knock on my door came as soon as I finished the brushing out my hair. "Isa, sweetheart, are you ready?" Aunt Andrea's voice sounded from the other side of the door.

"Oh, um, yeah. You can come in." I looked at my, now, very poofy hair in the mirror, cringing slightly. Trying to pat it down with my hand. Come on, I need you to cooperate with me. The door opened, my aunt's head peeking through the door. My eyes immediately looking toward her perfectly straightened red hair. How can hair look so perfect?

Her eyes landed on my hair. A soft but comforting smile graced her lips and her hazel eyes looked at me with the same softness.

"Do you need help with your hair?" Aunt Andrea wondered, her eyes finally leaving my hair.

"Please do." My eyes widened, "But only if you want to, of course!" I quickly specified. My aunt just laughed as she walked over to my bathroom, motioning for me to follow. I rushed to her, joining her in the bathroom.

"Alright, just stand right there," she motioned to in front of the sink, "Where do you keep your towels and do you have an empty spray bottle?"

I nodded my head, "My towels are in the middle cabinet and there is an almost spray bottle in here," I pointed at the cabinet under the sink, "So we could use that I guess if we just dump the rest of whatever is in it out." Aunt Andrea nodded her head in agreement of using the bottle. I squatted down to open the cabinet under the sink while my aunt grabbed a dark blue, fluffy towel.