Introduction. (Chapter 1)

Fist of khonshu.

Enjoy!!

I woke up to see another gloomy day at my house, I just considered it gloomy because I had a 5 hour sleep due to forgetting my melatonin. I changed into my clothes (your choice) before heading downstairs looking outside seeing rain pouring, rain was quite nice. I had just sat down when my little friend decided to join in on my day.
"The idiot is awake." Said khonshu
"Hello to you too. Im not an idiot!" I protested
"If you weren't an idiot maybe you'd do something productive." Khonshu barked
"I was just about to matter a fact." I said sneering before grabbing a coat. I walked around NYC talking with khonshu under my breath trying to find something to do.
"This is unproductive." Khonshu said
"Your unproductive." I muttered as a dog barked, Everyone seemed to be trying to get inside but most relished in it while they could.
"Walking around in the rain seems irrelevant towards being the fist of khonshu." Khonshu implied as I frowned and said "not everything is about being the avatar of khonshu!" Before looking across the road at a pre-school that had young toddlers running around within the fences, preschool was fun.

"Are you stupid? I'm khonshu. The god of the moon and vengeance! An Egyptian god. And out of everyone in the world I chose you to be my avatar!" Khonshu said "which must mean you love me." I teased laughing a bit before a woman who looked well in her thirty's and a dog in her hand said "are you talking to someone?". Khonshu laughed in my head as I mumbled "shut it.". "Ah, I get that a lot! I'm not talking to anyone. Just makes it seem like my mouth is moving when I avoid rain water!" I lied making no eye contact at all as khonshu said
"how believable." The lady nodded and smiled before walking away. "Phew." I said as I gestured relief before khonshu said
"That alleyway. I sense something in it."
"Hope this isn't a hoax." I said while entering it slowly, "Hey!" A deep voiced man said hopping out of the shadows with three other people before one said "hand us some money!".
"Typical thieves. Although this time they're trying to rob the wrong person, am I correct?" Khonshu stated in my head.
I sighed as I shifted into my suit holding a single truncheon.

The thieves gasped as I said "seems like I don't have money on me. Still want the money?" One thieve charged in an unfashionable manner, quite idiotic if you ask me. I swung at them after gaining a hit on the wrist, although the pain quickly went away. "Hm. Easy. Just the right awakening I needed!" I said wiping dust off in a teasing way. "Don't just stand there! Do something!" Said the first man as the two other people tried to swing at me, they were failing horribly. One of the thieves took a blow to the head as they were flung to the side of the alleyway. "Oooooh..! That's gonna hurt." I said looking at his limp body before kicking the next thieve in the stomach knocking them down. "Are y'all really thieves? Your doing a pathetic job at thieving me." I questioned fixing my suit a little before the last man standing flung me into the air, not the best human flight experience. I seemed to have been able to kick their head mid air rendering them unconscious. "Ack!" I stumbled near the back of the alleyway trying to recover from the big fall I took back there.

Khonshu then appeared beside me and seemed to be examining me and my "work" of red art.
"Something seems off." Khonshu noted as I raised a brow still in the suit, "like?" I said.
"These thieves were poor at fighting, unless it's just you being my avatar. But something seems odd." Khonshu remarked as I looked around at the alleyway, "Huh. Feels like eyes are on us. Well make that me because no one can currently see you." I said shifting back into my "normal" self.
"Hm. We may leave." Khonshu said disappearing with a gust of wind. "Yup. That's enough "moonknighting" for me." I said before walking towards the little trail that leads you towards the lake I live at, With a cold gust of air Khonshu appeared again.
"Are you injured?" Khonshu asked as I then said "awhhh, you care. Physically my leg hurts a lot and mentally is still a question mark.", Khonshu appeared to roll his eyes although having none.
"What idiotic thieves." Khonshu ranted as I nodded taking off my coat and hanging it.
"What if someone was really watching?" I questioned, Khonshu then said
"What do you think would happen dumbass?"

Word count: 808 words!