Out numbered

"It's been a few years since we've seen each other Zuko, where you been hiding?" Azula grinned at her brother who was being held down with his hair falling over his shoulders and in his face.

"I could ask you the same thing, hiding behind daddy's body guards?" Zuko smirked a little and she felt rage immediately.

"Shut up, why are you here? Is your little avatar club with you?" Azula brought her leg down and leaned forward a little.

"I haven't seen them in years, for all I know the avatar is dead and so are the rest of them from this war," Zuko spat back harshly.

"Then why," she stood up and took a step forward. "Are you here?"

Zuko scrunched his nose up a little as he clenched his jaw.

"Its mai, we got in contact, she said ty Lee.." he tsked shaking his head looking down.

"What?" She snarled grabbing his hair and forced him to look up.

"She's dead, she was with the kyoshi warriors," Zuko said looking in her eyes, his jaw trembled a little.

"We met up in a town outside the serpents pass and some fire nation soldiers recognized me when I was leaving," he huffed annoyed but Azula grabbed his throat and squeezed with a shaking hand.

"Ty Lee isn't dead, she's not stupid," Azula hissed.

"It was against the fire nation, I don't know the details I just know they were outnumbered, your soldiers killed four kyoshi warriors, she was one of them you bitch," Zuko growled leaning into her grip showing he wasn't afraid of her.

Azula slapped him across the face with a shriek as the flames around them lifted.

"Your lying!" She yelled turning away.

"I wouldn't be this close to ba sing se otherwise!" Zuko barked back.

"Mai wouldn't lie about something like that! Not to me," Zuko inhaled a shaky breath.

"Aw do the two love birds still think they're soul mates? Maybe I should just kill Mai too so we have no one to worry about," Azula giggled with tears in her eyes. She was manic.

"D-don't hurt mai, Azula please," Zuko gasped worried now.

"Or what? Gonna challenge me to an Agni kai?" She pouted innocently with her hands behind her back.

"I-I mean while I have you locked up with the key thrown away, I should just kill you, actually finish the job this time," Azula felt a chuckle rise from her chest.

"There's no water bender to save You this time, that little bitch and her stupid brother can't help you," she laughed as Zuko inhaled a sharp breath.

"I should've stopped hunting for the avatar and hunted down each one of you, the water bender, the swordsman, that little blind girl and the kyoshi warrior, I should've hunted You all and kill you on the spot!" She cackled falling back into her throne.

"Azula please I'm begging you, don't do this," Zuko whispered shaking his head, his body trembling.

"What do I have to lose? I have all the power I could ask for," she tilted her head to the side.

"Maybe the avatar will crawled out if I do that, starting with you brother," Azula smiled wickedly with wide eyes.

"I think that would be a start," an ice dagger touched the side of azulas neck, a drop of blood slipped down her neck.

"But it's not happening princess," Katara whispered in her ear.

"I knew he wouldn't have gone years without speaking to one of you," Azula sighed rolling her eyes but didn't move.

Suddenly each one of the Dai lee agents that held Zuko down were swallowed in the earth or trapped in metal against the wall and Zuko stood up cracking his neck.

"That's to bad, I wanted to see who'd be last standing," Zuko pushed his hair back out of his face.

"So, you got me, shall I surrender now?" Azula huffed with fake sadness. Katara glared pressing the sharp ice to her skin more.

"I won't trust your word, you'll surrender when we have you locked up," Katara sneered.

"Good, cause im at least killing one of you today," Azula smiled and created lightening before shooting it at her brother.

Zuko didn't hesitate to catch it and shot it at the door behind him to make the walls and ceiling collapse so no one could get in easily.

"Old tricks, same shit," he sighed as Toph walked over to him with smile, metal gauntlets around her wrists ready to be bended into handcuffs.

"Was that it? Cause I'm bored of the banter," Toph cracked her knuckles.

"I am too," Azula hissed as she had a hand of fire come up and grab Kataras wrist that held the ice. Katara gasped a cry of pain ripping her arm away and Azula kicked two waved of fire at the blind girl and her brother.

Zuko stepped in front to block the fire from Toph as Katara ran after the crazy fire bender.

Azula kicked flames at Katara but was pinned to the wall by two small knives. Looking to the side where Sokka and mai hid with Suki already running towards her.

"Idiots," Azula didn't care for her clothes to rip when she pulled her sleeves back from the knives. She created another lightening strike straight at the non benders with a grin.

"Move!" Sokka grabbed mai to get out of the way as Suki slid under the lightening and was able to grab azulas wrist and lifted it so the lightening hit the ceiling. The two girls looked at each other with fury, Suki twisted and slammed Azula over her shoulder and onto the ground but jumped back before she was hit with a blast of blue flames.

"Is that all you got? I feel almost special with everyone wanting to get me," Azula snorted sitting on the ground as Zuko ran over to Katara to check her burn as Toph stood in front of them to block any attacks. Sokka couldn't help but hide Suki behind him a little as mai held a hand full of blades.

Azula watched Zuko check seeing the harsh burn covering Kataras wrist, she waved him off to not worry, looking straight back at Azula.  The princess chuckled a little remembering them eight years ago, they had history, she knew it.

Azula grunted getting to her knees and aimed lighting directly at Sokka and the two other non benders. She heard Katara scream seeing her brother wouldn't be able to dodge in time, Zuko trying to run towards them as fast as he could with a hand reached out.

But Aang jumped in front and was able to redirect the lightening but could only aim it at the ceiling with a loud clap of thunder which made the palace shake.

"You are alive," Azula growled seeing the blue arrows.