Chapter 2: Date 🍋

So my wattpad is being really weird so i want to ask a favor. If you comment on a certain part type out the part or the sectence bc wattpad isnt letting me see what you are commenting on and i wanna see what parts you all like. if you dont that's fine i just like to see what parts u guys like the most.

*************************************

The next day you woke up to an empty bed. You thought for sure this was a one night thing that was fueled by alcohol. You groaned and got ready for work none-the-less.  You took a shower, brushed your hair and your teeth then got changed and lastly put on your makeup along with some extra makeup to cover the hickeys Hans gave you last night. After finishing up you went out to the kitchen to have a glass of water.  You had just finished pouring yourself a glass of water to drink when you saw a note on the table.  

“Y/N, I’m sorry I didn’t say goodbye when I left this morning. I knew you had to be up for work and I didn’t want to be in your way so I decided to leave very early this morning. I truly enjoy your company and I hope we can see each other again very soon. I left my phone number at the bottom, I would love to take you out after work today and show you around some of the finer places that Germany has to offer. 

With Love - Hans

You felt your heart skip a beat. He didn’t regret a thing that happened last night and he wanted to see you again tonight. Was this a date? Or was he just being friendly?  Friendly people don’t suck on each other's necks and faces. You quickly put the number in your phone and sent him a message so he also had your number.  

You: Good morning Hans, It’s Y/N. I understand why you left, thank you for being so considerate. I would love to go out with you after work tonight.  

You sent the message as you took a drink of your water. Not even two minutes later  your phone went on. Looking down you saw that Hans had answered you.  

Hans: Sounds lovely darling. It’s a date. What time do you get off work, perhaps we could go to dinner first. 

You: That would be great, I get off at 5pm. 

Hans: Perfect, I'll pick you up at 6pm if that’s okay? 

You: I’d love that. I’ll see you tonight Hans.

Hans: I’ll see you tonight darling.  

Smiling down at your phone you looked up at the top right corner to see that you had to get going if you didn’t want to be late.  You chugged your water and grabbed your bag.  Once you got to work the day seemed to drag on. It was all lessons on different languages and how to communicate. Learning common hand signs and words that are important in every language. It was boring to say the least.  

When you all finally broke for lunch around 1pm you checked your phone. You had one new message from Hans. 

Hans: I hope this isn’t too forward of me but I thought it was appropriate for me to tell you that I was going into tonight thinking it was a date. If that’s not what you want I understand, we just met but I thought after our interaction last night we we’re more than friendly.”  

You smiled at your phone. You thought it was sweet of him to tell you his expectations.

You: Honestly I had the same thought but I was too afraid to ask if this was meant to be a date or not. I agree we are more than friendly to each other and I would love for this to be a date.  

Hans: Great. I’ll see you tonight darling. Have a nice day at work.

You: See you tonight handsome.