"Woah! Kento kun! Your daughter is very cute!" Yu Haibara, a fellow classmate of Nanami Kento beams as he squats in front of the four year old, shaking her hand in his as he smiles with his eyes closed.

"You two even have almost the exact hair color!" He comments. "Do you want snacks? I've got candies with me!" He excitedly tells Momoka.

"Yes please!" The four year old is quick to respond, jumping up and down in the spot where she is standing.

Excitedly, Yu begins to take out some of the candies he has inside the pockets of his pants, handing almost everything to her.

"Hey Kento kun, is it alright if I give her a tour around the school? Please? Please!" His ravenette friend and only classmate begs him.

He could only let out a sigh, already feeling Momoka's sugar rush kicking in just like how she did yesterday with Gojo and the mochi's.

"Fine" He responded.

Upon hearing his approval, Yu held hands with Momoka, beginning to show her around the school with Nanami following them from behind.

While holding onto her white rabbit plush, Momoka stared up at Mei Mei with wide and curious doe eyes.

"Nice to meet you" Mei Mei says, smiling at her, caressing her slightly chubby cheeks with the back of her index finger. "Are you looking for your father?"

Momoka shook her head before. "Daddy's out for a mission with Yu chan, says I should wait for him here." She tells her.

"I see" Mei Mei hums. "I'm all alone here too. Would you like to keep me company? I can tie your hair the same as mine." The older girl offers, pointing at her hair styled into a high ponytail with parallel bangs.

"Okay!" Momoka beams, immediately climbing up on the empty chair besides Mei Mei.

"I'm back" Nanami spoke, huffing out a tired breath as Yu trudges behind him.

"Welcome back!" Momoka beams, spreading her arms wide open as she greets the two of them.

"Ah!" Yu beams, feeling his energy come back to him as he sees Momoka in front of them. "Did Mei Mei senpai tie your hair?"

"Uh huh!" Momoka agrees, nodding her head. "Since you two have returned, I have prepared snacks!" She tells them cooly. "They are on the table too!"

As both Nanami and Yu turn their heads to look at the wooden table, all they saw are unwrapped candies and two bottles of flavored soda.

"I should get going now! Himiko, Nanako and I are going to play outside by the grass area!" Momoka announces, turning around to make her leave. As she does so, a line of Mei Mei's black crows follow her from behind, jumping on their feet against the wooden floor. 

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

When Saturday came by, the family of two decided to try out the ice cream shop that opened near the school. It was Momoka who is the most excited that she started taking in the lead walking while holding on Nanami's hand.

Getting a cone of cookies and cream and strawberry flavors, Nanami hoisted Momoka on top of his shoulders as they headed back to the school. However, along the way, Momoka caught sight of a curse emerging out of the sewers.