Five Months Later,

After completing his last year in middle school, Megumi Fushiguro now wore the standard Tokyo Jujutsu High uniform for boys and is walking inside the campus of Sugisawa Municipal High School - a high school building located in Sendai City, particularly in the Miyagi Prefecture, the location where Gojo dispatched him to investigate about a special grade cursed object appearing in the said location.

It was night and Megumi couldn't hear a single sound of footsteps of the late night staffs walking inside and outside of the premise of the school, on duty of patrolling, he is alone.

"It's silly to keep a special grade curse in a place like this." Megumi spoke, mostly to himself, even though on the screen of his phone appears Gojo's contact. Upon closer inspection, Megumi noticed the lock was already unlocked.

"What?" He questions, slowly turning the little cabinet door open and was met with nothing but air. Out of annoyance, he poked his head inside and used his hands to feel where the special grade curse object is. But nothing.

"I couldn't find it." Megumi said, pressing his phone closer to his ear, speaking to Gojo.

"What?" Gojo asks.

"The instrument shelter is empty." Megumi informs him.

"Are you serious?" Gojo asks, slightly not serious. "That's funny. Maybe it went out for a walk." He spoke, nonchalantly.

"I'm going to punch you." Megumi boldly says.

"Oh well, you can't come back until you got it!" Gojo lets out a little giggle before ending the call.

"I'll seriously punch him next time." Megumi spoke to himself once more before letting out a sigh. For the rest of the night, his thoughts were still swarmed about wondering where Momoka could be. Where is Momoka right now? Is she okay? Is she happy wherever she is? Is she eating well? It was really unlikely of her to leave without saying good bye. Megumi liked to believe that she is out there, somewhere still in the country.

The following day, after sustaining a minor head injury and multiple cuts on his face, Megumi was instructed to come to a funeral parlor. Sighing while trudging his way up there, all Megumi could think of was just to lay down on his bed and read The Story of the Heavens, Momoka's copy in which she left behind in her locker.

He may have told her that he isn't interested in what the vast galaxy looks like but he ironically found the coma berenices an intriguing collection of faint stars in the north galactic pole.

As he made his way inside, he stood in front of the room number both Gojo and Yuji are in.

"Where are we going?" He heard Yuji ask.

"Tokyo." Megumi plainly answered, opening the door that separates him from them.

"Hey Fushiguro! You look great!" Yuji comments, smiling widely while holding a thumbs up at him.

Pointing at his bandaged head, Megumi deadpans. "Is this great to you?" He asks before adding. "You'll be transferring to the Jujutsu Sorcerer's school I attend."

"What?" Yuji asks

"Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School" Megumi answers.

"By the way" a cheery Gojo butts in, having four of his fingers up. "You're the fourth first year student!"

"There are very few students!" Yuji asks in disbelief.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡