"So there's this boy in my school" Momoka begins to say

"Oh no" Nanako responded, detaching the straw from her mouth as she taps onto her twin sister, Himiko's arm. "Momoka's talking about a boy now!"

"Who's this guy?" Himiko asks, looking up at Momoka with interest in her eyes.

"Well" Momoka replies, the twins listening attentively to what she has to say. "I met him on my first day at school. I tripped and fell down a top of the stairs and he was nearby and then helped me get up. Bonus points, he even tied my shoe laces after that and were seatmates in our class!"

"Hm..." Nanako hums, taking a sip on her chocolate milkshake. "How about you? What do you think of him?" She asks, emphasizing the word you to her.

Stirring her straw stuck inside her strawberry milkshake, Momoka stares at slow to melt cream before heaving out a breath. "We aren't close but he's helped me on numerous occasions. Helping me solve a math problem, protecting in gym class when we play dodge ball...he'd even eat lunch with me!" She shares, smiling with her eyes closed.

All the while the Geto twins watch her happily sip on her drink, they held a hand over their mouths, whispering to each other.

"So it's true?" Himiko asks

"She's really in love!" Nanako confirms

"Hm?" Momoka quizzes, looking at the two of them, blinking. "What are you two whispering about there?"

"Nothing!" Both twins chorused, giving her a sweet smile, all the while Momoka could only squint her eyes at them.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

"Look at her spending time with our Fushiguro. Pathetic." A classmate of Megumi's and Momoka's spoke, Lea said, arms crossed over her chest and back pressed on the wall as she eyes both Megumi and Momoka.

"Momoka has small boobs! There's no way he's going to like her!" Another of their classmate spoke, Yuzura said. Sitting the wall besides Lea with the back of her hand. This action of hers caused her breasts to sway slightly.

The acting leader of the friend group of three, Sora, continuously eyed both Megumi and Momoka and Momoka's unattended items inside their classroom. When an idea formed inside her mind, a wicked grin painted her lips and immediately tapped her friends' shoulders.

"I have an idea! I have an idea!" She chanted, causing both Yuzura and Lea to turn their heads and look at Sora. And as Sora leaned closer to them, both Yuzura and Lea painted their lips with a grin.

"Are you going to switch schools when we get to high school?" Megumi asks, sitting besides Momoka inside the indoor swing set. Swinging himself back and forth with his feet.

"Maybe" Momoka says, head tilted to the other side. "We already have a school in mind. I've been there multiple times." She responded, taking a quick glance at him.

Before Megumi could even ask which school did the father and daughter have in mind, he was beaten to it by the group friend of three.