二十

A few weeks has passed and every student in Tokyo Jujutsu High trained hard and well. Until finally, the day of the Goodwill Event finally arrived.

"Today's such a good weather!" Momoka remarks, stretching her arms up above her head. Bringing her arms back to her sides, she takes a deep breath before frowning. "It would have been nice to go out on a picnic but were here fighting." She adds, letting out a breath.

Megumi, who's ears perked up hearing her words, turns his head to take a quick glance at her. "Do you want to go on a picnic?"

"If given the chance, I would love to!" Momoka says, smiling with her eyes closed. Behind Momoka, Panda gives Megumi two thumbs up while grinning. Disregarding his curse senior, Megumi hums.

The sound of magazine dropping on the floor is suddenly heard. "What? Why is everyone empty handed?" Nobara asks in disbelief, a red suitcase trudging behind her in one hand while her other hand held a strap of her pink backpack.

"What?" The rest of the group questions.

"That's our question." Panda spoke, "What's with all the luggage?"

"I mean, were going to Kyoto, right?" Nobara asks. Besides Megumi, Momoka couldn't help but stifle a sound of small laughter, covering her mouth with her hand. "The Sister School Goodwill Event in Kyoto." Nobara adds.

"It is an event with the Kyoto school but it's going to be held in Tokyo." Panda explains before Nobara bursts in her spot.

"No way!" Nobara shouts, her hands on her hair. "What am I preparing for? This is too much! It's a fraud!" She continued to blabbered on. Momoka still laughing besides Megumi.

"No wonder I've always felt weird" Maki comments

"Yes" Megumi hums

"Salmon" Toge responds

"It's held by last year's winner" Panda pitches in

Nobara lunging forward to take a hold of Panda. "Don't go winning, idiot!"

"We didn't compete last year!" Panda spoke

"But one of their classmates, Yuta did!" Momoka says, smiling brightly at Nobara. "I wasn't supposed to be there but Gojo san made me watch as a guest! It was so cool seeing Yuta-" Momoka wasn't able to finish what she was supposed to say as Nobara took her collar in her hands.

"Yeah! Yuta was the only one who joined last year to make up the numbers!" Panda said, pulling Nobara away from Momoka.

"But that was before Rika was freed!" Maki says, "I heard he dominated the competition. But it was held in Kyoto, so we didn't see it."

"I won't forgive you, Okkotsu Yuta!" Nobara threatens, rolling her Kyoto Travel Magazine in her hands. "Although I've never met you!"

"That's unjustified resentment." Panda mumbles

"Salmon" Toge agrees

Megumi just stood still in his spot, head slightly hanging down as Momoka's words of praise to Yuta echoed in his ear. He wondered, if he did well today, would Momoka praise him too?

"Hey." Maki calls, "They are here"

Sounds of footsteps ascending up the marble stone stairs could be heard. The sight of the Kyoto students arriving in Tokyo emerged on the other side.

"Oh my." Mai begins to say, "Everyone from the Tokyo School is here. Are you here to greet us? It's really disgusting."

"No worries, Mai." Momoka says, "Even if you came here, I wouldn't acknowledge you."

"Calm down, will you?" Maki mutters to Momoka, casting her junior a quick glance from behind.

"Shut up and give me those boxes of cakes." Nobara spoke, "Yatsuhashi, kuzukiri and buckwheat biscuits too!"

"Salmon"

"Are you guys hungry?" Todo asks

"That one first year student is pretty but why is the other one so scary?" Momo asks, holding her broom close to her chest. "It's terrifying."

"It's good that Okkotsu is not here. But three first years is such a hassle, right?" Mechamaru asks

"A jujutsu sorcerers age does not matter when it comes to strength. Watch out for Fushiguro and Nanami. Fushiguro from the Zenin bloodline and family. While he's much better than the main family bloodline, Nanami is a child of a respectable Grade One sorcerer." Noritoshi pitches in.

"Everyone please calm down!" Miwa says, calming everyone down as the growing tension sips in.

The sound of hands clapping and footsteps approaching could be heard, drawing closer to them. "Come on, you kids. Don't quarrel among yourselves." Utahime says before shifting her facial expression. "So, where's the idiot?"

"He's never on time." Momoka responds.

"Satoru is late." Panda says.

"There's no way he'll ever be on time." Maki agrees.

"But nobody said that the idiot is Gojo sensei" Megumi spoke

On the other side of the Tokyo Campus, the sound of wheels could be heard. Turning their heads to the direction of the source, it was Gojo running while pushing a cart. "Sorry to keep you waiting!" He announces, a wide smiling painting his lips.

"Hey, everyone's here!" Gojo enthusiastically spoke, "I went on a business trip abroad, so I brought some souvenirs for everyone!"

"Is he for real?"

"It's probably the effect of jet lag"

Taking the pink dolls on top of the push cart, Gojo handed it to every Kyoto student. "It looks like a doll but it's an ancient amulet from a certain tribe." Gojo says, showing his hands to Utahime, "None for you, Utahime!"

"I don't need one!" Utahime spats

"And for the Tokyo students, it's a local product!" He happily says, twirling the push cart around.

"Overly excited adults are creepy" Nobara comments

"No wonder my father told me to not get close to him" Momoka mumbles

Suddenly, the top lid of the cart pushes open, all of a sudden, the sight of Yuji in his school uniform comes out. "OPP!"

"This is Itadori Yuji, who was presumed dead!" Gojo announces. 

And instead to be met with happy faces, Momoka lets out a shriek as she sees Yuji right in front of her.

"They don't look happy at all!" Yuji says, watching the horrific looks on Nobara and Megumi's faces while Momoka hides behind Megumi's back.

Approaching him while still hiding behind Megumi's back, Nobara kicks the cart with her foot.

"Hey" she begins to say, "There's something you should say to us, right?" Nobara grumbles, Megumi and Momoka could only look at her from behind.

"I'm sorry for not telling you all that I'm alive" Yuji mumbles uneasily.

Emerging out of Megumi's back, Momoka approaches Yuji. "Stand up straight, will you?"

Not knowing as to why she told him that, Yuji still obliges and stands up straight. Momoka's action not only caused Yuji to be surprised, but Nobara and Megumi as well.

edited: 122522