二十六 x 8k reads special

"I'll go in Yuji's place." Momoka volunteered, holding onto the string in her hands. "I'll just have to count and confirm how many cursed spirits down there, right?"

"You're not going down there." Megumi suddenly chimed, giving her a cold look. "Don't bother too. Itadori's already volunteered to jump down the bridge."

Momoka became silent for a moment and quietly handed to Yuji the string, going over to sit besides Nobara without any further thoughts.

Unwrapping the onigiri in her hands, Momoka was even more quiet when the four of them discussed their thoughts with Nitta after checking on the bridge.

"I don't feel any residuals or aura." Megumi reported

"Really? Then we might have been wrong." Nitta responded, her arms crossed over her chest. "Let's start over again."

"I think we better not waste too much time." Yuji chimes in

"Why not?" Nobara asks

"Because someone else might be cursed. Furthermore, the death rate stands a hundred percent at least. We can't afford to lose too many lives." Yuji answered. All the while the three of them were busy strategizing, Momoka was still deep in her thought, slowly chewing her food inside her mouth.

"Aha! Bungee jumping used to be famous there, right? So wouldn't jumping down be the key?" Nitta asks with a cheery tone.

"Did she just say 'aha'? Yuji asks

"Yes she did!" Nobara says

"Itadori has tried that." Megumi spoke

"What?" Nitta questions. "Wait! Did you jump using that vinyl string?"

Momoka silently nodded her head, her eyes and head lost to her thoughts.

"I found you! That's great!" Said a loud voice near the five of them. That loud voice happened to also snap Momoka out of her thoughts, lifting her head up and realizing it was one of their former schoolmates from Saitama Urami East. While he introduced his sister to them, Momoka turned her back and pulled out a deck of cards.

"Pisces" She mumbled under her breath, a little water immediately floating in front of her.

"Pretend to be me again, will you? All I'm asking you is ten minutes. When those ten minutes are over, you can disappear again." Momoka instructed before the little water that was in front of her passed through her body, immediately taking her form and eating the onigiri in her hands. As the ten minutes began to move, Momoka quietly ran towards the bridge, shoving the rest of her food inside her mouth.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

"It's so dark in here. No wonder it's called a bravery test." Momoka mumbles under her breath before letting out a sigh through her nostrils.

Fishing her phone out of her pocket, the light on the screen illuminated on her face.

7 unread texts from Himiko.

5 unread texts and 1 missed call from Nanako.