GAMBLE: Add-on

"You smell like woods."

"Huh? Me?"

"Yes, I don't like it. Layo ka nga."
She turned to Xochitl, then to River with an aggrieved face.

"Reber, amoy kahoy daw ako." She said sulking.

Nakipagpalit si Brandy ng puwesto kay Via, now she's with Hana. Just now, sinabihan siya ni Xochitl na amoy kahoy siya at first time niya 'yon marinig mula dito.

"Wear this." Hana said and then she put the mini flower crown on Xochitl's head adding a fairy like effect to her looks. With her light pink mesh dress and her pale skin, she looked really pretty and elegant.

"Kailangan ba talaga 'yan?"

"Yup, get ready darating na yung iba niyan kailangan na natin lumabas, and maybe he's waiting for you outside already."

Walang nagawa si Xochitl kundi hayaan ang nailagay sa ulo niya with what Hana has said.

"Oo nga baka hinihintay na tayo, ikaw naman River bakit andito ka pa rin?" Nakapamewang na tanong ni Via sa malapit sa pinto na si River. Nasa dressing room pa kasi sila.

"I just gave Lian her pouch. Ngayon nagd-drama pinaalis daw siya ni Xochitl."

"It's actually because of her smell and I think galing sa'yo 'yon, umalis ka na nga." Xochitl said kaya natawa sila Hana, and also Brandy kahit na nasabihan siyang amoy kahoy.

With that nauna na rin naman si River na lumabas and after that they followed him to the venue.

"Bakit nakatingin sila sakin?"

"Beh malamang."

It was Dous and Xochitl's engagement party. Some people are invited, mula sa teachers nung high school, their batchmates at ilang kakilala nila.

They had a simple party sa isang venue na extension ng freggies. And her friends with the quantum leap specially decorated and organized the whole event.

Right now, naabutan nila sa mini stage kung saan may mga halaman sa likod at maliliit na nakapalibot na ilaw ang Quantum Leap. Nakadagdag ang ganda ng gabi sa event. Once Xochitl spotted Dous wearing a pastel pink suit with his drums in front she can't take away the smile that had form on her lips.

He's super cute with the suit she thought that she just wants to hug him already but he still has to perform with his members.

Just as they arrived and got seated sa sariling table the band started to get ready for the song.

And the song little things, xochitl, and mine played throughout the area. Mas lalo siyang natuwa noong marinig ang version ng mine ng Quantum Leap.

It was not their wedding yet but she's already so happy. As long as it is with Dous.

After the performance, the couple stood at the mini stage for their message.

"Thank you for coming to this special event. The fact that you gave us your time is already all we could ask for. So I want to officially announce this time, my engagement to the person whom I prayed for over and over again. I fucking love her so much I just wanted to brag that I'm engaged to her, thus this event." The venue was filled with laughter with what Dous had said. "Isn't she beautiful?" Which the people said, "yes" altogether.

Xochitl's eyes never left Dous, and there's a little sparkle of light in her eyes which made the guests a little envious.

When it was Xochitl's turn Dous focused his eyes on her with a big smile plastered on his face, marahan na hinawakan ni Xochitl ang mukha nito at tinulak ng marahan sa ibang direksyon dahil sa hiya.