🔪Mine🔪

-Kokushibos POV-

-Kokushibos POV-

I walked back home and saw her sitting on the floor with a tired face so I decided to give her food and I untied her and gave her food while I sat Infront of her.

"Here I bought this..." I said.

"What did you put in there..." She said not trusting me.

"Nothing this was store fresh and be grateful I'm feeding you instead of leaving you to die of thirst and hunger... and by the meaning on thirst here I brought water... if you do t drink it then I'll make you..." I said.

"Okay... thank you..." She said.

I widened my eyes as I stopped walking and turned to her only to be seeing her drinking the water and eating the food.

"What?" She's asked.

"Nothing..." I said walking away cursing under my breath and covering my face as it was red.

-Time skip-

I was sitting on my bed thinking about some stuff but what I was most worried about is that she's going to escape or call someone for help such as my own brother Yorichii...

-Readers POV-

While I was still eating the food Kokushibo came in and sat down in his couch. I didn't mind so I was still eating until he spoke.

"Come here..." He said patting a space on his lap.

I knew I had no choice and I didn't want to get on his bad side since he's a demon when he took that mask off so I just walked over and sat on his lap while he was just playing with my hair. 

-Normal POV-

He was doing your hair into a high pony tail like yours and then looked at it for a second and untied the ponytail and kissed you on the cheek and dropped you on the floor gently.

-Readers POV-

"Huh!?" I said quitely as I crawled to the food and started eating again.

I was about to eat but I felt kokushibos hands on my waist as he turned me around to look at me.

"Just letting you know just because I'm nice to you right know doesn't mean I'm always like this..." He said.

I look at him with intense eyes and replied with a okay.

——————————

Sorry this is short I was tired and board and I'm sorry the chapters has been short I'll try to make them longer so yeah bye.