Comfort and stalkers

Gyutaro was still comforting you as you were feeling less sad. But you had a special feeling with Gyutaro. It feels like you are safe around him. He then hugged you tighter because he was gonna cry of the things Kokushibo did to you. He loved you so much he didn't want to see you in pain anymore. It pained him to see you like this. All because of that six eyed mother fucker traumatized you and abused you so you couldn't really trust anyone. He was Redding circles on your back as Yoriichi came. That's when you started freaking out again which gyutaro tried to calm you down but failed. You got out of Gyutaros grip as you hid under the bed fearing for the worst but Gyutaro tried to reach for you but failed due to how far you were under the bed. He sighed as he looked at yoriichi with a sad look as yoriichi gave the same look to him.

"Maybe we should take her to mental therapy... that'll surely help if your demonic brother doesn't return." Gyutaro suggested.

"Yea let's do that..." Yoriichi sighed.

Yoriichi and Gyutaro set up a appointment for the mental therapist for you tomorrow so that hopefully you would get better then. As for you, you were still under the bed until you heard tapping in the window which you were paranoid. Something was about to open the window until Gyutaro came in the room to help you get out under the bed. And that person who was gonna open the window was Kokushibo. He somehow managed to track you down as he went to his brothers house to see you. He jumped down and walked away from Yoriichis house as the next day passed by. He missed his chance to get his precious Y/N...

-Next morning-

-Gyutaros POV-

I woke up as I stretched my back as I got up and walked to Y/N's room to see her peacefully sleeping so I walked up to her and gently shook her. But that didn't work so next thing I tried was to kiss her on her forehead. That didn't work so I had to bring out the big guns... SHAKING HER AGGRESSIVELY TO WAKE HER LAZY ASS UP- Naur. But I did shake her harder which got her up so I told her good morning as she smiled and got out of bed. Me and her then walked down the stairs as she looked at Yoriichi but she said a faint good morning to him. Me and Yoriichi smiled as we sat down to eat breakfast with her.

"So me and Gyutaro set a mental therapist appointment for you..." Yoriichi said.

"Oh... okay" She said.

"Don't worry their not going to to anything to you like... him.." I said patting her back.

"Okay..." She said relived.

Later when we were done eating we all went in our rooms and changed for her therapist appointment. We then packed some stuff we needed just incase and then left.

-With Kokushibo and Muzan-

-Muzan's POV-

I don't really care for humans but the one human Kokushibo had an obsession with makes me feel bad for her. I've also been worried for her too since I know how strong Kokushibo is when coming to attacks. So I walked to him and confronted to him about his obsession to this girl he's been talking about.

"Dude you got a obsession on Y/N..." I said.

"... No I don't" He replied.

You some of a bitch...

"Dude you literally stalk her what do you mean that's not a obsession. You have a obsession with her" I said.

"No I don't now let's move on..." Ge denied.

This is gonna be a tough time...