A big argument

-Normal POV-

-Normal POV-

Yoriichi widened his eyes as he braced you again as he ran outsidethe house and was trying to run back home. But home was too far away as kokushibo tackeld yoriichi to the ground. Kokushibo was punching yoriichi hard as he kept groaning in pain eachtime he punched him. You were paranoid on what was going on but yoriichi kicked kokushibo in the guts. Even though it didn't affect him that much he still had time to run away. But before he did that kokushibo some how got a hold of you as you screamed for help. Yoriichi ran as fast as he could to get you out of his grip.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Kokushibo yelled.

"SHES NOT YOURS!" Yoriichi yelled back.

They started throwing hands as yoriichi jumped back running with you as Kokushibo ran after you two. Then someone jumped Infront of Kokushibo and kicked him in the gut. (Welp, XxMacefirexX you know who I'm gonna add) He flew back a little but he was shocked of the sudden attack. It couldn't be Yoriichi since he was running trying to get you to a safe place. It had to be someone else. That was until you saw who it was you were filled with joy. 

"SOME OF A BITCH" Kokushibo yelled.

"TAKE CARE OF HIM OKAY GYUTARO?" Yoriichi yelled running faster. (my heart skipped a beat by putting gyutaro lmao)

"Alright alright just keep her safe okay?" He said turning to kokushibo

"Hey you..." He said.

"What about me..." Kokushibo asked.

"What did she do to captire your heart?" Gyutsro asked.

"DONT ASK THAT! ONLY SHE CAN ASK THAT!" He yelled.

"Shes not yours... just say sorry and get over it... cant you see she doesnt like you?" Gyutaro asked.

"SHUT UP! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!" Kokushibo yelled.

"She did nothing to deserve this you know..." Gyutaro said walking away.

Stupid sea weed haired bastard...

Authore note: Sorry this is short my arms are sore because I took three shot at a doctor so I wont be writting much so ye