(Idk what to tittle this)

-Yoriichis POV-

I saw my brother running away from the FBI as I stopped him. He was shocked on how I got here but that wasnt the question here.

"What are you doing with Y/N?" I asked.

-Kokishibos POV-

I was gritting me teeth because he was here. This was annoying why can't he leave me alone?! I do that to him but he doesnt do that to me.

"WHY CANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!" I yelled pushing him away and running to a new place.

-Time skip-

I finally found a place that is forbidden to cross but I didn't care. I walked to the house and went inside, I put my precious Y/N on the floor (Bro that's the worst place why) and caressed her cheek. 

"Finally... we can live together in peace..." I said smiling.

-Time skip to yoriichi-

Crap I lost them... How can someone like me trying to save her from a psychotic demon who is my brother from a innocent girl?! I am really a terrible friend... I'm sorry Y/N... I was trying to find where he would take her until I came across a city. Maybe he didn't go here... since I saw her with bruises and scratches he wouldn't be in a place like this... He has to be either in a deserted place or somehwere forbidden...

-Readers POV-

I was gaining conscious as I saw kokushibos figure. And I was bummed. I thought yoriichi saved me... because I heard his voice...

"Well... I'm gonna make some food DONT leave..." He said walking away.

What just happened? I don't remember anything but yoriichi and that scene the occurred to me... it went really fast and I was unconscious by the time...

-Kokishibos POV-

I was making her food until i hear groaning. i walked up ti her and kissed her cheek. She was disgusted bu it which i growled at but returned to the kitchen hrabung a knife and doing intense chopping with the knife trying to take my anger out.

 She was disgusted bu it which i growled at but returned to the kitchen hrabung a knife and doing intense chopping with the knife trying to take my anger out

(just ignore the rest and foucas on the angry kokushibo lol)

I was gritting my teeth until i accidentally chopped my finger off.

"oh..." I mutters brining the finger to my face. As it regenerated quickly i went back to chopping again.

-Timeskip-

"Here do t escape or touch anything..." I said leaving to hunt for some humans to eat.

-Normal POV-

You just looked at the meal before digging into it as he was gone. Him abusing you made you more hungry. In fact you were scares to make him angry as you would get hit more if you did. You were afriad of getting yelled by him. Everything about him scares you so much you have nothing to do... Its like being trapped.