Freedom for now...

-Normal POV-

You were on gyutaros back sniffling as you were tired from the yelling and the violence.

"Don't worry Y/N... You're safe with us..." Gyutaro said.

You nodded your head as you fell alseep in the meantime but when you woke up you weren't on gyutaros back anymore which scared you. Yoriichi came as you turned your head to him but you sae a image of kokushibo holding a knife instead. You were traumatized by him. Now you see Yoriichi as kokushibo... 

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" You yelled protecting yourself.

"Y/N... it's me Yoriichi..." He said but you didn't listen as you were shaking and was crying.

He had no other choice to call Gyutaro back because you felt more safe around him as you were traumatized enought to see him as kokushibo.

-Time skip-

Gyutaro opened the door looking concerned as he found you and hugged you so that you csn calm down a little. 

"So what happened?" He asked.

"She was traumatized enough to see me as kokushibo..." Yoriichi answered.

"Oh... Thats sad..." He said.

You were scared as you were still shaking. Not that bad as before but you were still shaking. Gyutaro gave you a sad look as he hugged you tighter. He wasn't happy what kokushibo did to you. He abused you so much to the point where you see Yoriichi as kokushibo. What he done is truely unforgiviable. Yoriichi had feelings for you but soon he had feelings for someone else. (Welp there goes Yoriichi-) But Gyutaro had feelings for you. 

Authors note: I AM SO SO SORRY THIS IS SUPER SHORT. THE REASON IS BECAUSE IM REALLY TIRED AND I HAVE RASHES ON MY ARMS FACE AND LEGS SO I CANT REALLY DO SNYTBING. But I'm fine so dont worry! Anyways I will try to make longer chapters as I heal which in probaly gonna be in a day or so. Anyways stay safe!