Planning a escape

-Normal POV-

-Normal POV-

You were inside planning an escape to flee this place who treats you like shit. You were planning to head multiple objects and mke your make yours badly under the sheets on the bed to make it look like you were sleeping. Now you just have to escape from this man eating demon. You packed water a extra set of clothes and food just incase. But it was most likely you won't escape because kokushibo already came back. You were frozen in place as he looked at you and you looked at him.

"What is going on here?..." he said dropping his grocery bag.

-Readers POV-

⚠️Abuse warning! Read at your own risk⚠️

Shit shit shit! Now he knows I was trying to escape! How should I do this?? Just then he grabbed my hair and threw me against a wall (R.I.P) I screamed in agony as he was just standing still looking down at me.

"You know you can't escape from me..." He said.

I was crying as he walked colder and kicked me in my stomach. (🙏🙏) as I screamed again.

"WHY?!" He yelled.

"Because... this place is scary and I don't feel safe..." I chocked out.

⚠️End of abuse⚠️

He grumbled under his breath as he walked away from me. I was shocked. My head was hurting and every part of my body hurts like hell... he's a really terrible guy... was he always like this? If he was then I wonder why the wife would marry him. But at the same time he was human back then so he must've changed when he became a demon himself...

-Kokushibos POV-

I was mad. Why was she always trying to get away from me? I make her feel safe... (NO YOU DONT) I don't want her to slip from my grasp... whatever, I'm going to make her mine by force. I do t even care is she says no I'm just gonna force her to be mine.

-Normal POV-

You were all coverd in bruises and every single time you touch them it hurts like hell. You were paranoid by this man and you wanted to flee but you could t because you knew you would only get hit more. You didn't know what to do anymore and you know he could sense you... you wanted yoriichi to help you if only he knew where you are right now...

-Yoriichis POV-

Alright you know what I'm going after her. ITS BEEN 2 GOD DAMN MONTHS AND IM WORRIED ABOUT HER BECAUSE MY BROTHER IS A LEGIT PSYCOPAYH IM GOING. So I brought a backpack just incase for the stuff I need but I had to do something with Rui... (THE DOG) 

"Rui I'm sorry I have to put you with a puppy sitter okay? Be good for them please." I sailed ruffling his fluffy little head before packing food and water into the backpack.

I was at the door ready to go and I checked everything one more time before I headed out to find Y/N.

-Kokushibos POV-

I made some food for her as a apology for earlier as I made miso soup with a dish that includes rice, cooked egg and pork on top of eachother. (Now I've actually had these before and their fucking good it's just I do t know what their called) I was walking to my Y/N as she looked at me covering herself with arms to protect her. She thought I was gonna hit her...

"Look I'm not here to hit you I'm here to feed you..." I said placing down the meals and sitting in front of her. She was eating until I left.

I was walking to the couch going on my phone until I saw a post on instagram saying there has been a report of a girl screaming...

-The Dialoge of the news-

"There has been a report of a young girl screaming. Many people say they hear chrashes and yelling and bashing into hard things in the house."

-End-

"Crap..." I said.