Plenty of trouble gonna happen

-Kokushibos POV-

I threw my phone at my bed as I looked at my window to see anything bad like the FBI or the cops and Y O R I I C H I when I saw no one there. I sighed in relief as I heard some walking in the kitchen signifying that she's done eating.

"How was the food?" I asked leaning on the door frame.

"... It was good..." She said walking to the bathroom and closing it shut.

"God dammit..." I said. "She doesn't get a reaction out of me..." (WELL NO DUR YOU JUST THREW AND INTO A WALL AND KICKED HER WHY WOUKD SHE GIVE YOU A REACTION DUMBASS)

"I'll just have to force it out of her then..." J said.

"FBI OPEN UP!" Someone on the door said.

"SHIT" I said running to the bathroom.

"HEY THE FBI ARE HERE COME WITH ME N.O.W!" I yelled at her.

Since she had no time to question I picked her up and stuffed her inside the closet. Then they bursted through my door.

"Ever heard of knocking..." I mumbled quietly under my breath.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR! NOW!" He yelled.

I put my hands up in the air just like he said until he asked me a question.

"What's with all the ruckus lately?! People are saying they hear lots of yellin and bashing around here!" He yelled pointing the gun at me.

"Relax just put the gun down I'm not harmi g anyone here..." I said. (UHHH YES YOU ARE)

"It's just all a act me and and "Friend" are just playing a game. We were playing hide and seek and I found her and she screamed." I said explaining things.

"Then what's with all the yelling?!" He asked.

Just then the worst happens as Y/N bursted out of the closet getting hurt in the mean time. And boy oh boy I was dead. She had all sorts of cuts and bruises all over her.

"Please help..." She said.

"Shit!" I yelled.

"SHOOT HIM NOW! SOMEONE GET HER AWAY FROM HIM!" One of the people said.

I grabbed her and ran out of there as fast as possible and tried to find a new place to hide for now. Until yoriichi stopped me as I dropped the girl.

—Sorry this is short I have a time limit on here so ye)