Chapter 1

𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

I woke up rubbing my forehead with my fingers. I had a severe headache last night. I groaned as I got up, and folded my futon, keeping it aside.

Today, Oyakata sama had called a Hashira Meeting. Yes, I am a Hashira.

When I ran out of my house, which was filled with the stench of rotting bodies of my family, Urokodaki sensei saved me. He brought me under his cover, and trained me to be a Water Breathing User.

"You are as strong as Sabito, you know," he had told me.

Yeah, there are two Water Breathing Users as Hashiras, Giyuu and me. Shinobu always taunts us saying that Water Breathers have gone emotionless.
I wasn't emotionless though. I did smile ocassionally and talk with people. And I am not "hated" by anyone.

I tied my hair, and took my Nichirin Blade with me. However I turned back to look at the doll.

Yes, that same doll.

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦.

                                ~❄~

On reaching the meeting place, Mitsuri surprised me with a hug. Obanai trailed behind, looking at me with suspicious eyes.
Damn, he is overprotective, but still can't confess to Mitsuri.

"Kyaaa, Y/N chan, how are you? I heard you had a bad headache last night." Mitsuri said.
"I am feeling a lot better, Mitsuri," I said with a smile.

The other Hashiras started settling down, as Oyakata-sama entered.
He sat down on his cushion and began, "I guess you all are aware of the frequent attacks on the Red Light district. Well, after several investigations, we found out that UpperMoon 2 has been roaming around that area for quite some time."
My hands formed a fist on hearing that bastard's name.
"We have already lost Rengoku, and Uzui has retired. We can't afford to lose anyone else. That is why I want to send someone strong and experienced to this mission. And that would be Y/N." he declared.

All the other Hashiras turned their heads towards me. I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in me.

"You think she is experienced and strong, tch," Sanemi smirked.
"Calm down, Sanemi," Gyomei-san told.

Oyakata-sama smiled at me. Memories of the day when I joined the Hashiras came back to me.

"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢?"
"𝘛𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘯 2,"

"Already Daki and Gyutaro, Gyokko and Hantengu are dead. Muzan has killed Nakime himself, which I really strange. I am sure the end of the demon race is near," Oyakata-sama said.

"I am sure Y/N chan can defeat UpperMoon 2. She is so strong!!"Mitsuri fangirled.

"You should immediately pack up Y/N, you are, leaving tomorrow," Oyakata-sama said and dismissed us.

As I was leaving, I saw Shinobu looking at me, with a look as if she wasn't really happy.

                              ~❄~

Packing was a huge distress. I took everything I can think of, clothes, some food Aoi had sent me, a futon, a kimono and a wig which Giyuu suggested me to take for a disguise. I took some medicines, in case I needed them, and at last my doll.

I knew it sounded funny that I was taking my doll to battle. However, it was not only a doll, it was an encouragement from my family that I was carrying with me.
I kept my haori, and my Nichirin blade beside my luggage, which already looked huge. I kept some money inside the bag, and decided to go to bed early, since I was starting off at dawn the next day.

I yawned tiredly, and lied down on my futon.
The excitement of taking revenge for my family hurled in my heart.

𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘜𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘯 2.

                               ~❄~

Hey guys, mitshoyo here.
I have only read bits and pieces of the manga. Therefore, I am not sure of the timeline. But since this is entirely non-canon, it won't cause any disturbance.
Feel free to vote and comment!
Have a good day everyone.