Chapter 14

"Y/N san, Lord Douma has sent these clothes for you!" Natsu yelled.

It is almost time for the festival to start.

It came as a surprise to me too that I actually accepted Douma's offer for being his date.

𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦.

𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮?

𝘖𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮?

I looked at Natsu, who was all smiles.

"Look what he has sent for you!"

I looked at the piece of clothing. There was a pink kimono, the colour reminded me of Mitsuri's hair.

𝘖𝘩, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘴.

"Douma san knows that you don't like jewels, therefore he ordered some fresh flowers for you to wear, I will bring them right now," Natsu said, and sped away immediately.

I took the kimono in my hands, sliding my fingers over the smooth fabric. The design was simple, yet so intricate and beautiful.

𝘐𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦.

I also found a hairpin, inside the clothing, Douma must have hidden it. It was a fake flower hair stick, but it looked really realistic.

I smiled to myself. I was a bit excited about the festival, since it was the first time I was going to one.
Besides, it was my first date.

I put aside all those ideas and decided to get dressed before Natsu came, closing the wooden doors behind me.

                                ________

I looked in the mirror as Natsu fixed my hair, with the flower hairpin, and the flower crowns and earrings she had brought with her.

"Y/N san! You look so beautiful, Douma san is going to fall in love with you once again," Natsu squealed in delight.

I blushed slightly.
"It's all because of your styling skills, Natsu, or else I am just an ordinary girl," I said smiling at her.

Natsu's face turned red hot, as she tried to convince me that she has done nothing and it was my beauty which helped her.

"I will inform Douma san that you are ready, wait here until I come back," Natsu said as she rushed off again.

Natsu brought back my memories with Mitsuri. She had shown the same type of excitement when she shipped me with Giyuu.

However, Giyuu never reciprocated any feelings, and this whole thing cane to an end. Although, Mitsuri was more disheartened than me.

I smiled.

"Y/N San! Douma San is waiting for you!" I could hear Natsu calling out to me.

I quickly got up to go. Before leaving, I quickly gazed at myself in the mirror, tucking a free strand of hair beside my hair, just like Douma did to me.

𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺'𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨.