Chapter 5

I collapsed.
𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭.

"Ara Ara, is she okay Ayame?" a gentle voice said.
I slowly opened my eyes. Wait, this room seems familiar. This was my room at the oiran's mansion!!
I am alive?!!

I shifted my sight to my right to see those eyes again. He smiled.
I jerked and shifted away. "Stay away from me, you bastard!!" I shouted.
"We don't talk with Douma-san like that!" Ayame ordered.
𝘋𝘰𝘶𝘮𝘢? 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘋𝘰𝘶𝘮𝘢?

"Ara Ara. Ayame leave us alone," Douma said.
I moved towards a corner. This chest pain was really severe.
"Don't come near me," I screamed.

"Okay, okay, " he said, "I wanted to say that you should take rest. You have a bad injury."
I gritted my teeth at him. "Why didn't you kill me? I hate being here with you!"
"That's because I didn't want to kill you. You are so cute and precious, just like a doll," he said, moving near me and caressing my locks of hair.

𝘋𝘰𝘭𝘭?!

I smacked his hand away.
Douma stared at me with a sad expression. "Okay, I am sad that you are irritated with me," he said, "I will be leaving now, I will come to see you later!" he said with a toothy smile.
And he was gone.

                              ~❄~

I sighed.
Ayame and Natsu tended to my wounds.
"Please leave me alone," I said.
"It's Douma-san's orders to treat you. He is our God, the owner of this whole district. If he wasn't here, you would have been dead." Ayame glared.
I kept quiet.

Natsu handed me a kimono. "You need to wear this. Your other cloth was ripped. You also need to wear jewels. It is Douma-san's orders."

"Why will I wear jewels," I retorted, "I am not an oiran!"
Ayame glared at me.

I mentally sighed. Without my sword, I was completely powerless here, at their mercy.

"Fine, I will wear it," I said taking the clothes from Natsu.

Ayame poured medicine for me as I drank it.
"We are leaving. But don't you dare try to escape," they warned me.

They left, shutting the door behind them.

I glanced at the kimono and the jewels. So heavy.
The kimono was made of pure silk and was heavy.
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?
The jewels were made of pure gold--- hairpins, earrings, bangles, armlets. But I didn't see any oiran's wearing gold jewels.
Why was I being given this different treatment?
𝘚𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘮, 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘵.

I sighed once more and started to get ready.

                             ~❄~

"Oh my, you look so pretty!" Natsu fangirled.
I was decked in a real kimono and jewels.
"Don't tell anyone, but you look more beautiful than our former leader, Daki," she whispered.

𝘋𝘢𝘬𝘪, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯, 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭.

"Let's go! Douma-san is waiting," Natsu said.
"Atleast tell me why he has summoned me?" I demanded.
"I have no idea about that. Ayame-san told me to bring you to Douma-san," Natsu informed.

"I hate this. I wonder what that Douma had to say to me," I thought, as I followed Natsu to meet him.

                               °°°

Guess who's back. It's me Birdical!
An early update for you guys!
I thought that I might not be able to update this week, hence this update.
Have a good day!