Chapter-18

Nandini shrugged and told, "Let's just have a registered Marriage". Manik nodded his head and told, "let's do it tomorrow." Nandini was shocked "tomorrow". "Yeah, mahir. Will be so happy to Listen to this."

Manik standing up checking his watch and told nandini, "Come on let's go and pick him up. He'll be so happy to meet." saying this he gave her his hand. Nandini looked at his hand and took his hand. Manik collected his coat and both left to pick up Mahir from his school.

The yet to be couple reached the school, mahir was so happy seeing nandini he ran to her and hugged her waist. Nandini was seeing mahir in a new light, this little boy wants her child to have a father and he is ready share his. That is when she decided she will become a good mother for him and will do anything to make his wishes come true. Right now the only thing that matter for her was her kids.

Nandini's pregancy stage 8th month

Just like that the next day both manik and nandini became manan. Both manik and nandini decide not to attract a lot of attention and just get married in the registar office

Mahir couldn't be more happier than he was. He demanded his father that he will not attend the school and come along with them. Nandini told Manik that she will be joining them in the register office directly Manik Also did not tell anybody apart from aryaman that he is getting married. Nandini informed, naira and nisha that she will be getting married to manik just the day before.

Even though both of her friends were a little hesitant about her deciding today and getting married tomorrow. nisha knew that Manik is a good guy and nandini might lead a good life

Nandini also informed harshad that she has agreed to manik. He was also concerned regarding their marriage. But at least he did not get that panicking feeling when she informed him that she is marrying maddy.

From manik side. It was only aryaman and from nandini's side. It was her for friends. Yes, including Cabir.

For Cabir, it was neutral. He was not happy at the same time he was not sad, everybody present in manan's life knows that reason behind their marriage, some had positive reaction. Some had a negative reaction and some did not know how to react at all. One of the positive reaction was from mahir. The little soul, did not know what he wanted from nandini. All he wanted was, the baby should not have feeling of not having a father.

When everybody gathered in the register office, After exchanging some pleasantries with mixed reactions. They moved inside with Mahir in Manik arms. They only soul who was genuinely excited, seeing mahir happy manik was also happy and he did not question his choice. For some reason Nandhini was also happy seeing him happy.

After signing and Exchanging Garland. The officer declared the couple married. Here is the catch. Manik did not tie a mangalsutra. And Nandhini did not question it. Now why is that so?

Both of them decided that this marriage is only for the little ones happiness and future. So let's not push each other and stay friends. That is what was decided by both of them. Now, for how long I don't you guys can guess.

After finishing, all the formalities everyone moved out, before leaving nandini told manik that "I will need more days to shift. Is it Okay?" Manik smiled and told her "take as much as time you want it's your house anyway". nandini gave him a small smile and left along with her friends.

Manik aryaman and Mahir, sat in their car, ready to leave to Malhotra mansion. As soon as manik a settled inside, he called his lawyer to take care of the singhania's.

Aryaman was stunned seeing him because he didn't know the amount of attachment the Malhotra boys have to the unborn baby. Unknowingly while Mahir was bonding with the baby somewhere, even manik bonded, more than necessary. So it was given that manik did not want to take any chances and get into action right away. He also told his lawyer that until Nandini is given birth. She should not hear about the court cases. With that, manik rejected the call and continue their Journey.

After three whole days Nandini shifted to the mansion. Note, that nobody knows they were married except for aryaman from their side. Nandini sighed thinking about swati. She knew that she is going to be a huge problem but now she is married all she can think about is the kids and she is going to do her best for them.

Manik and Maher welcomed Nandini warmly she couldn't ask for anything more. the biggest question is where is she going to stay Is she going to share room with Manik or have their own room. then they decided to get married they were a lot of questions which went  unanswered, both Manik and Nandini only thought about how their kids life is going to change yet they forgot to discuss a lot of other things they need to talk, and they know that their life is going to change but is it good or bad we will have to wait.

There was a time when Nandini used to talk her mind and to what she thinks is right that is the probably the reason why she went against her parents to get married to madhyan to prove that she is right and she can take their own decisions. the fact that he cheated on her without any remorse or is guilt was killing her from inside. First few times she also taught that she shouldn't be guilty it was not her fault that Maddy cheated but somewhere that did take a toll on her and her decisions. this was the very  reason why Nandini was so hesitant to make a decision that's why she had to consult Harshad and Kabir and her friends to come to a final decision. Few months back if someone would have told her she will be divorced and soon after that next two months she is going to get married again she would have laughed on their face. Life is  so unpredictable expect the unexpected.

What do think would have happened when swati came to know about this marriage?

Updating after a long time.

I was stuck and did not know how to move forward. A very huge Sorry, I have written a few more chapters and try my best to update regularly.

Love
Nandini