CHARACTER SKETCH

MANIK MALHOTRA- A man with a golden heart, an investor, and the only heir to Malhotra industries... he was married to soha who happens to be his late parent's friend's daughter but now they are going to get divorced ...Manik and soha have a 5-year-old son.

SOHA MALHOTRA-She is the daughter of Mr. Vivek Khurana and Swati Khurana ..she married manik because of her parents ...she is a very ambitious girl...though she liked Manik on the initial days of marriage soon she started maintaining distance from Manik..she never wanted to have children but Manik did not allow her to abort...

MAAHIR MALHOTRA- son of Manik and soha...is really depressed seeing his mother not wanting him ...he thinks that he is unwanted for his mother...

VIVEK KHURANA- he is manik's father's friend ...he is a civil court judge..he loves Manik very much but is really feeling bad for what his daughter did and regrets listening to his wife who forced Manik to marry his daughter.

SWATI KHURANA-She is the best mother in the world, she loves Manik dearly ...can do anything for manik's happiness. But at the same time, she thinks she is the only person who can do good for Manik.

ARYAMAN KHURANA-He is the only friend of Manik, they both are best buddies ..support each other very much ...he knows manik in and out. He is a Piller of strength to Manik. He was torn between his sister and friend. In the end, he kept quiet because both of them are hurt in the relationship.

FAB5 -which includes CABIR ...MUKTI...DHRUV, ALIYA, AND MADHYAM...

They are friends right from their college days but they do not care for each other. For instance, you can say that they just mind their own business and do not mind other member's life 

MUKTI VARDHAN- don't mess with me type ....she is quite dominating she listens to no one ...

ALIYA SAXENA - she is a diva....at least that is what she thinks about herself is in relation to Dhruv... more like you talk to her good, she is good but if you don't then she won't.

DHRUV VEDANT- he does his own work or we can say that he just minds his own business never cared about anyone ...

MADHAYAM SINGHANIA- lead singer of fab 5 was in love with Nandini and even got married to her against his family wish as well,  but later got attracted to her friend NAVYA now wanted Nandini to leave his life...

NANDINI SINGHANIA/MURTHY- sweet and bubbly girl... a fashion designer by profession, but now she has lost everything... She cannot believe that her friend and husband could cheat on her ...and no one is ready to support her even her brother...she is pregnant

CABIR DHAWAN- he is the drummer of fab 5 was in relation with NAVYA but after deceiving he is lost ...but decided to that he will help Nandini in getting justice...

NAVYA KAPOOR- the most cunning lady ...is always jealous of Nandini and played a perfect trump card so that madhyam leaves Nandini and the same happened...

HARSHAD MURTHY- he is the brother of Nandini .....but never stood up for her even when she was cheated because he never liked madhyam in the first place ... he warned Nandini not to marry him but Nandini made him understand ....though everyone thinks Mukti is controlling him from outside that is not the case, Harshad has his own point of view in their relationship ....he wants Nandini to divorce madhyam so that she can have a happy life in future.

NAIRA KRISHNAN- she is the best friend of Nandini since childhood ...she is a child physiologist...... Currently Mahir's doctor.

NISHA KRISHNAN- she is also the childhood friend of Nandini, PA of Manik, and also a well-wisher for both Manik and Nandini. Haven't told anyone she works for Malhotra's

NISHA and NAIRA  are siblings, will be a great support for Nandini... three were neighbors. education, career, everything they have done together,  both have a huge role in manan's life.

The second book is here.

The character's sketch is out. Few words on how you guys feel.

Do you guys have a favorite already? I do 

Hope you guys will enjoy this book.

Happy Reading.

Love.,

Nandini.,