Wowza!

"He's so sweet, make her 
wanna lick the wrapper
So I let her lick the rapper" Lil Wayne goes on as I enter Pro's house and see her dancing to Lollipop.

She lives in this highly respectable suburb of Pennsdale. Her father owns this architecture firm called 'Design Solutions Ltd.' which has been an up and comer in the field lately. Being a tech geek, she always wanted to go for anything computers. So instead of joining her dad's firm, here she is, rocking at her own consultancy firm with Archie that is headed by none other than Nilansh Rai. Archie was a sophomore when Pro was in her fourth year of B.E. and they both met when ACM conducted this coding competition thingy in their college and Archie was her last and most important vote when she was neck and neck with this chick. And yes, don't ask me what ACM is. I don't know and don't want to know.

Anyway. So that's how the two shared their love for computers and Pro later on introduced him to Nilansh. Since then Archie and Nilansh have been so close they can go peeing together.

Pro spots me, turns down the music and hurries towards me.

"Dudeee. you're late! It's almost lunch time."

Pro invited me over after so long. She had been planning her slumber party with her girlfriends for so long but I would cancel every time cause hey! a slumber party would almost mean, mean chicks getting together and ganging up on me like it used to happen in school. I am still not over the thing by the way!

So here we are. A slumber party of two. Mrs. Rai has prepared this gorgeous meal for us. She made us Rajma Chawal, Boondi ka Raita, cucumber salad with black salt and Gajar ka Halwa. I fell in love with Rajma Chawal the day Pro brought it to the dance practice the very first time. Since then she brings me some quite often when she comes over to my place. Me and Joey can't get enough and Oppa hates Rajma Chawal but would eat it all. You know why by now.

"Jen honey, I loved your new poem. Write more like that honey. It's soul soaring." Mrs. Rai serves me some Halwa. I hate anything sweet except chocolates but I don't want to break her heart. Woman practically loves me. She's been following progenyofplath ever since I made it and appreciates each one of my poems with a comment and a heart emoji in the end.

"Soul soaring? Who talks like that?" Pro is the most prosaic person you'd come across in this world. She yucks at anything poetic.

"Umm which one Mrs. Rai? I think I've posted tons of late."

"The one with "Will you read my poem?" in the end. Seriously honey how do you come up with all that? I say you compile all of these poems and publish a book. I am telling you, only that can do justice to your username, if you know what I mean!" She winks at me.

"Umm Mrs. Rai..." I am interrupted by the doorbell.

"Hola Amigos! What's for lun..." Nilansh notices me and shuts up.

"Woah we actually do have a Spanish here!" Archie comes from behind Nilansh and winks at me. I give a 'fuck off!' look.

"You dummies, why didn't you kick off your shoes outside? Whatever. I'll be back by 7 pm from Mrs. Heckles'. Take care of the house and Jen honey, I want you finishing off this Halwa. Archie you too. Come. Seat." 

She signals Archie to grab a seat next to mine when Nilansh pushes him away and sits.

"Yes Archie. Sit bro. Aisha! make room for Archie." Nilansh and Archie have a weird eye contact that only they understand.

Pro gives me a smirk and I frown.

"Okay Archie eat fast and Nil, will you both please leave soon? Me and Jenna are having a slumber today." Pro serves Archie some Halwa as Mrs. Rai leaves.