Archie's fault!

"Wait. Wait. Wait." I am shit scared and Archie is irritating the shit out of me.

"Dude what the fuck. Take a left for Christ's sake!" Archie's sitting behind me is anything but help!

"Will You. Please. Stop. Talking for a sec!!" I am freaking out as I can sense the bike going out of control the minute I see the turn.

I had said no like a thousand times but asshole wanted to teach me how to ride a bike. I went to Archie's place in the noon to see Pro after I got done grading the assignments. Mrs. Rai said she wasn't home so I figured that's where she'd be and Archie tells me she left for Silicon Valley at 3 am today. Like why she couldn't tell me this is beyond me. We hadn't seen each other for a week now. She had work and I could barely manage to get myself out of bed since Damien left.

Anyway. Out of nowhere, I noticed Nilansh's Harley and felt this urge to ride it. I have never ridden a bike but I always sort of glamourized the idea. I dropped the idea to Archie before dismissing it altogether but it sort of appealed to him and now he has resolved to teach me. Archie is a bike fanatic and he wasn't going to miss the opportunity to sneak out Nilansh's bike which he isn't allowed to lay his hands on.

I barely manage to take left and we both fall right off and now I am regretting the idea.

"Jenna what are you doing? I've told you if you feel it's going out of your control just hit the brakes." Archie freaks out as he wipes his pants off.

"I just couldn't. I am sorry. I got scared there for a minute."

"Okay! We're done now alright!"

"What? No just last round. Please. Pretty please."

I know I said I wasn't liking it but man am I! This has now become a mission and my competitive side is acting out.

"Fine. But lady, I am not sitting behind you this time. I would say live and let live but that hasn't been working for you."

He picks the bike up and signals me to sit back on.

I get on, hit the gear and start right off. I feel this surge of emotions all over again. I feel like I have conquered it all and I am not ready to relinquish my crown any minute now. The breeze is chilly and for noon time, it's actually pretty cloudy today. I speed up further and Oh. My. God. I don't think I have felt like this in a long time. The amount of thrill I feel right now is unmatched. And that exact minute the bike slips and I am sprung off to the right, amidst the bushes. The thorns gnaw at me and god it hurts so bad. I see a blurry shape like Archie's hurrying towards me. 

"Oh my god Jen are you okay?" He grabs me by my arm and tries to pick me up but that doesn't seem to happen cause I just realize my knee is bleeding like anything.

"Dude what the hell were you trying to do? I told you not to try riding again but you didn't wanna listen. Now see. God you're stupid." He goes on wiping me off as he lashes out at me.

I throw his hand away.

"I am not stupid okay. It was your idea to teach me and when I actually wanted to learn, you refused to sit behind me. God it hurts. Ouch." And I start weeping in convulsive gasps.

"Hey Jen. Don't cry okay. You'll be fine. I am sorry. Wait I'll take you home, hurry up. He goes for my legs again but I try and move away.

"What?"

"I think you should call Oppa. He will take me home." 

"Jen your house is like miles away. Mine is right here. C'mon now give me your hand. You're clearly not in a condition to sulk right now okay."