Pennsdale FTW!

"What? What? What just happened?" I am bewildered as I hear the crowd lamenting over something Nilansh just did.

"Nilansh just fell in the penalty area. Shit." Pro is sitting right between me and Mrs. Rai and she is the only one who knows some shit about Soccer.

"And it's been what like three minutes into the match? Asshole." Pro seems like she's just about to slap the next person she sees.

"Dude what's a penalty area?"

"What's a..? Man shut up!"

Okay I am not liking this version of Pro.

"Honey c'mon the match just started, our Nil is going to rock. Pennsdale for the win! Woohoooo!!" Mrs. Rai screams at the top of her voice and holds back the minute she realizes she's the only one.

"Hey want some?" I see a bucket of popcorn in my face and I turn and my eyes light up. I grab the bucket.

"Hey when did you come Sel?"

"Lol I've been here for like half an hour."

"Really?" I pass the bucket back and Selena goes in the arms of joey as he grabs her shoulders tight and bites on her lower lip. She returns the favour by biting his ear.

Yuck.

Just then I hear the loudest cheer and applause possible from the crowd as Nilansh tackles this guy in white from team Queens and kicks the ball so damn hard it hits the goalie.

"My brooooo!!" Pro gets up so fast she gets a head rush and sits right back leaning on Mrs. Rai's shoulders.

"That's more like it you motherfucker! Wooohooo Nil!" Jose screams from front row and starts banging his hands together as this chick in a sequined black and shortest dress possible pats his ass and signals him to sit back down.

"Might as well come in panties!" Mrs. Rai shouts at the chick so loud she hears and gives us a stare.

"Mommy!" Pro gives Mrs. Rai a nudge and grabs coke from my hands.

The entire red team jumps on Nilansh like a pack of dogs as he playfully screams at the top of his voice. I see Archie grabbing the back of Nilansh's head tight and screaming. I can't see Oppa though. Oh there he is.

I can see beads of perspiration on his forehead and neck as Nilansh moves over to the middle of the court and gets back in the position. He bends as if to get some gasp of air and rubs his neck gently. Gosh I have never been more attracted to this almost 6 feet tall brown MVP.

Oh unclench. I know he's going to be the MVP.

"Get out of the way Jackass!" Joey cries from the back as this guy in white tackles Archie and he stumbles over the guy's leg.

It is by far 1 to 0.

"Go Joaquin! Go Joaquin!" Pro chants with her fingers crossed and sits straight as I catch her eye.

"What? I meant Nil. Go Nil." She coyly looks away and pretends to be focusing on the match.

I bounce my legs and feel like pacing so bad but I can't do that right now, can I? Gosh I am so bored this match is getting on my nerves. Didn't want to come at all but Pro dragged me along. I have never even watched Soccer on TV in my life but here I am. Cause this league means a lot to Oppa and Archie. I don't think that alone would have made me tag along though.

Gosh I think I am losing it over him. His bod and hair drenched in perspiration, his focused commitment this entire time, coke and popped corn. Best. Treat. Ever.

"Mom shit!" Pro gives Mrs. Rai puppy eyes.

"Oh Pennsdale that's not good. That's not good at all."

I raise my head which was buried in both my hands and I see Mrs. Rai gnawing at popcorn constantly.