Dr. Malcolm

After almost 30 minutes of waiting, she comes out in an apricot pantsuit with her hair down as usual and calls me inside. As I enter, I bump into this chick whose eyes seem swollen shut apparently because of all the crying. After months, I see what for years has been my haven. There's scent emanating from the vapor releasing from the cup of coffee sitting on her desk. On the right corner of her desk is a pile of patient records.

I really missed this place. It has a certain kind of comfort I can't find anywhere else in this world. Perhaps that's because I always knew this is where my healing would start.

This level of comfort is only matched by his arms. But they aren't there anymore, are they?

Dr. Malcolm: Sit Jenna. How are you honey? 

Jenna: Good afternoon ma'am. How are you?

Dr. Malcolm: I am great Jenna. And hey I am really sorry I haven't been responding to your messages. I have just been swamped. My mother got brain tumor so I had to take her full care and before that I had a jam packed schedule. I apologize Jenna.

Jenna: Oh. It's. Okay. Ma'am.

Dr. Malcolm: Sit. Why are you still standing haha?

Dr. Malcolm: So tell me. How have you been these past few months? It's so great seeing you after this long.

Jenna: I have been comparatively much better during these past few months. All has been going well but only recently things got butchered.

Dr. Malcolm: Why? Tell me about your obsessive thoughts first. Anything pestering you lately?

Jenna: Yes things have been pestering me but my OCD has been in control since you started my meds. I do feel I need to up my dosage though. I just want to abate my symptoms to a greater level.

Dr. Malcolm: Woah. No Jenna. The current dosage is just the amount you need right now. Any more than that and it gets troublesome. Plus you just said your obsessive thoughts are in check, so no need.

Jenna: Yeah. Illness wise things have been pretty well I guess, but I have been losing all my relationships lately. Pro is no longer talking to me, I fell in love with her brother and he left me for our another friend Ivory and Archie has been acting aloof lately cause his father died. I have officially no one to go to except for my family of course. Oppa stays mostly busy and you know I don't have that kind of equation with him where I can share stuff. Only Unnie understands me and she might just be the only person who is there for me these days.

Dr. Malcolm: Okay. So you had a fight with Pro. What was her name again? Aisha right?

Jenna: Yes yes.

Dr. Malcolm: That must be crushing Jenna. Tell me what happened there. You guys were best of friends.

Jenna: Well it all started when I started growing close to Nilansh. Her elder brother.

Dr. Malcolm: Yeah you mentioned him months back. Isn't that the guy you used to stalk on Instagram?

Jenna: Yes. I low key had a crush on him that even I didn't know about lol. But whatever. We started growing closer, he out of nowhere started being caring and affectionate towards me. And he would flirt with all his intent and that made me weak.

Dr. Malcolm: And?

Jenna: And I guess I fell in love with him. All the while I thought he did too, until suddenly he announced his engagement with this chick Ivory.

Dr. Malcolm: What makes you so sure you were in love with him? And why do you think he did this Jenna? Was he close with her all along. The Ivory girl you're talking about.