The Start Of A Day

(L/B/N) = Little brother's name
(M/N) = Mom's name

°•✮•°Narrator's POV°•✮•°

"Y/n...Y/N!" A little voice yelled from across the room, your little brother, that usually woke up much later than you, was calling you to wake up.

Your eyes slowly opened, afraid to meet the bright sunlight.  You hugged yourself and turned away from the pillow, re-entering the world of darkness.  "Please...5 minutes..." You said, but your voice was muffled.

'Wait...Today is...' You tought, before screaming in the pillow.

You realized that it was the first day of summer break.

"Mom, I'm coming!"  Then you threw yourself out of bed, making your dog a little scared, and he followed you because of the smell that was there.  You went down quickly and your feet repeatedly tapped on the wooden stairs, you came close to the table and you noticed that your slippers were still there from yesterday, yes, yesterday you fell asleep very, very late.

"Why are you so happy? Did your friend Chongyun confess your love for you?" This sentence made you choke a little. "MhMH! M-Mom! Um...You know that he and i are just friends, and you were making me choke, congratulations." You said, then coughed a little more while your little brother and your mother they laughed at that stupid scene.

The sounds of the early morning TV shows didn't disturb your thoughts; after all, you had a little crush on your best friend, Chongyun. Xingqiu, Chongyun and you, were a trio. How do you know each other? Well your mothers were great friends.

At one point, you got a notification. 'Hey Y/N, how about today we go to the park where we always used to go as kids? I think it's a good idea after all, it's the first day of vacation. ' He was your best friend Xingqiu, also called 'Knower Of Your Mini Crush.' 'Sure, 2pm?'  You asked, looking at the screen, but your eyes went this way and that, to see if your family members were peeking, luckily not.

°•✮•°SKIP TIME...

It was 13:30 and you decided to get ready, that park was not very far from your home, ah yes, you, Chongyun and Xingqiu were friends also because you lived close by, and you were the only children in the neighborhood at that time.

You combed your hair and took some clips to get the rest that covered your sight out of the way.

You chose a normal outfit, obviously not formal, since you had to go to your friends and not some person you didn't know, then you looked in the mirror and left the house.

Your hand reached for the doorknob, causing noise. "Where are you going?" Your mother asked.  "Huh...I'm going to Chongyun and Xingqiu." You said hesitantly, scratching the back of your neck. "Ah well then! Be careful honey, today it's really hot outside." Your mother recommended and you nodded yes.