A Strange Morning

°•✮•°Narrator's POV°•✮•°

You woke up and sunlight was entering the room.

You yawned, then, looked around you, Chongyun was hugging you tightly.

You tried to move his arms but he groaned, and hugged you even more tightly.

You were literally doing worm's moves.

You were going to give up, you moved a little more and...

For a moment, your lips touched Chongyun's.

'Ohmygod, what do i do... Now i can't move, because he'll wake up, but if he wakes up, he will see what's going on!' You tought to yourself, blushing madly.

By moving, the couch was making weird sounds.

"Mh... I don't wanna wake up yet...Y/N..." Chongyun mumbled.

In that moment, your heart was racing like crazy and you wanted to escape from this situation as soon as possible.

"Huh...Yun, i need to get up." You said, voice trembling.

"Already? Please stay with me." He mumbled in your hear, still with eyes closed.

You decided that this was your fate.

You are gonna die, you knew it.

"Mhh- Good morning guys ––– Oh." Bennett woke up.

"U-Uhm, morning, Bennett." You said, stuttering from the embarrassment.

"Uhm, good morning guys, he's still asleep?" Bennett asked, placing a hand on the armrests.

"Yeah, but i ––– i don't mind at all." That's all said before looking in an other way, trying to hide your sweat on your forehead and your blush.

"I see, then, if you guys wanna eat breakfast with me, i don't mind." Bennett said, before going to the kitchen.

°•✮•°Chongyun's POV°•✮•°

Why did he sound so upset?

He sounded so annoyed that i was sleeping with my arms wrapped around their waist.

Mh, Y/N is so cute tho...

I'm just going to ignore Bennett i guess, but i swear that if he does something suspicious, i won't hesitate to confess my love for Y/N!

And i'm just going to enjoy this moment, and...i'm not asleep.

I just want to hug Y/N a little more, i promise...no, i just want to spend the rest of my life like this.

But, now that i think about this, does Y/N likes me? No ––– I need to think about what my mom told me.

They like me, maybe, if i keep saying this, it will happen...

The room was a little bit cold, and everyone was still asleep, except Y/N, Bennett and...Me.

Bennett, if you like Y/N, just know that...

Be careful.

———————————————

Guys, i'm so so so sorry for the short chapter! I promise i will surprise with a longer one tomorrow, also, i'm doing an Albedo x Reader! I don't know if i'm going to publish it while i'm also writing this X Reader, give me suggestions!