Bennett's Party

°•✮•°Chongyun's POV°•✮•°

I was walking down the street with my hear phones in my ears, listening to music, not knowing what to do.

If you feel broken, i promise i won't break your heart,

If you shatter, i won't let you fall apa-♪

"Heyheyhey, Elsa's child!" Oh no. Venti.

"Huh, hey Venti." I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Helloo, i'm also here!" Aether said, smiling.

"Same, but Aether woke me up because i was sleeping." Xingqiu said, after yawning.

"You were sleeping? You even knew that there was a party!" I said, slightly punching his head.

"Razor is here, too, where is Y/N?"

"Hey guys!" Oh, their voice.

"Hi Y/N!" We all said, smiling.

Then, we started chatting and they were walking beside me.

"Oh man, i want winter again." Y/N said.

"Y/N you always say that, when it's winter you say you want summer, and when it's summer you say you want winter!" I said.

"You're right tho, but everyone does that!" They said, trying to defend themselves.

"It looks like we arrived!" Venti said.

"Oh, really? Well then guys, let's have fuuuuun!" Aether shouted, happily.

We entered Bennett's garden.

"Hello guys!" Bennett said and we noticed that there was also lots of people.

"Hi Ben!" We said, and he seemed happy when he saw Y/N, i don't like this situation, i know they're friends but he seems really really suspicious.

Everyone was vibing to the music and there were some adults.

"Bro he seems like a carrot." Y/N said, pointing at a man with orange hair, that was talking to an other man with brown hair.

"You're right, every adult here is strange man." I said, nodding.

"Do you guys think they can hear us?" Xingqiu asked.

"I don't think so, they're talking and the music is loud."

"Yeah."

Then, we went to eat something from the tablet in the garden.

"This is so good!" Venti shouted.

"I didn't think my parents cooking was so good bro!" Bennett said.

Then, i heard someone.

"Y/N!"

"Oh! Hello! Long time no see, yet it seems like yesterday we met."

There was this boy, white hair with a red string in it.

"Guys, meet Kazuha, Kazuha, meet my best friends, Chongyun, Xingqiu, Aether, Bennett, Razor and Venti."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, as Y/N said my name is Kazuha, you all seem nice!" Kazuha said, smiling, mh, i just hope he doesn't like Y/N...

"Nice to meet you too!" We all said, then, more people arrived.

"Barbara! Noelle, Fischl!" Y/N said, running to the girls.

"Y/N! We missed you so much in these days!" Barbara said happily, hugging Y/N.

"Aww thanks girls, let's go!" Then Y/N grabbed their hands and probably started chatting somewhere.

"Mh, about the project to find out who likes-" I covered Venti's mouth, he literally shout it! Did he drink some wine before getting here? This man is drunk, i literally said that the code-name of the project is IBI!

"IBI. Did you forget it, drunkard?" Aether said, joking.

"Hey!... Yes i forgot." He said, scratching the back of his head.

°•✮•°Y/N's POV°•✮•°

"So, get straight to the point, do you like him, yes or no?!" Fischl asked, looking exhausted from my talking.

"Maybe they're not sure about their feelings, we should give them some time." Noelle said, putting a hand on Fischl's shoulder, oh Noelle, you have no idea how you understand me right now.

"I think that too, but if you do, you should confess to him before it's too late." Barbara said smiling.

"You're right! Ok, now maybe i like him, yes, maybe, but i blush when i'm around him and..." I started to explain how i feel around him.

"Ah girl, you love him!" Fischl said.

"Okay then..."

It was now 10PM and the adults were gone.

"Okay guys, do yall wanna stay at my house to watch some movies and play? I really don't have any ideas." Bennett said, lowering the volume of the music and standing at the center on the garden, to make everyone pay attention at him.

Some people like Barbara and Noelle and some other people said they needed to go back home.

Ok, so we were:

Me

Chongyun

Xingqiu

Bennett

Venti

Aether

Razor

Kazuha

Xiangling

Okay, we're not too much people.

"Movie timee!" Bennett shouted and we all headed in his house.

We all sat on the couch, i was between Chongyun, Xingqiu and Kazuha.

Bennett brought some food and sat on the floor, with a pillow beside him and a blanket under him.

And there was some strange piece of paper on the ground and i moved my head to read what was written on It.

' Disney Movie =
Horror movie ='

"Okay guys, so let's all vote!" He handed us paper to make little pieces to vote.

Almost everyone voted for the Disney movie, hell yeah i love Disney!

"Mh, Coco is a good movie, what do yall think?" Bennett asked, looking at the screen.

"I love Coco!" I said, then some other people agreed to watch Coco.

The movie started, even if i watched this movie 100 times, it's still beautiful.

(Ngl tho, Coco is a beautiful movie)

Then, he hugged me a little, Chongyun.

I looked at him and smiled and saw that he blushed little, maybe... no, that can't be...

I switched a little bit closer to him.

And with the corner of my eye, i saw Xingqiu and Fischl smirking.

My head was on Chongyun's shoulder.

"Man, poor Miguel tho." Lumine said and we all agreed.

The rest of the time we shared our opinions and little jokes.

This summer is the best.