Do Not Laugh

°•✮•°Y/N's POV°•✮•°

At the end, everyone woke up and we started to eat breakfast with Bennett and he seemed strange.

Mh, strange, but ok.

Then, we decided to stay a little bit at Bennett's house.

And we did the "Try Not To Laugh" Challenge.

We sat on the couch and we decided that the first to start was Aether.

He is incredibly funny, so it didn't take much time to make us laugh.

Time passed and the most serious person in the group was Razor.

Then, they decides that it was my and Chongyun's turn, we looked at eachother for a moment and winked.

We standed up and i laughed a little, we knew what to do.

"Hubby, i'm tired." I said, smiling, looking at him, he was trying not to laugh.

"Aww, you tired? Wanna take a nap on my chest? Pftt.." He said, looking at the other way, i'm literally dying inside right now, i'm trying so hard not to laugh.

"Y-Yes please..." I said, making a pose.

I looked at the people who were sitting on the couch.

Aether was red as he was trying not to laugh, weak!

Razor was...serious.

Bennett was the same as Aether.

Xiangling was giggling like crazy.

Xingqiu was giggling too, but while looking at the other way.

Venti was already laughing

Kazuha, being the sweet and 'serious' guy he was, he was just smiling.

"You can use my chest as a pillow, to rest your — cute face." Chongyun said, putting a hand on his chest proudly.

"You are so sweet cotton swab!" I said, making poses again.

"You are sweeter, sugar booger —"

"Can you give me head rubs?"

"Here you go —"

"Can you twell me you lowve mwe to mwake mwe feel bwetter?" I said, faking an accent.

"I love you hubbly bubbly!" Chongyun said, giggling.

"I love you more!"

"NO, i love you more!"

Then we did a fake kiss and literally everyone was laughing.

"I'm pissing myself!" Venti said, punching his leg.

"You look like a grandpa."

"That hurt my feelings Xingqiu." Venti said, making a terrifying face.

"Bahhaha- Okay guys, i think it's time we go home, our parents will be worried!" Kazuha said, he was young, but he always acted like an old man.

We then said our goodbyes to Bennett who was eating ice cream.

When i was walking home, i started to play Project Sekai because i was bored, after some minutes, i noticed that i forgot to bring my charger at Bennett's house and now, my phone was going to die, so i closed the game and started to walk, doing NOTHING.

I don't know why Chongyun and Xingqiu didn't walk with me tho.

°•✮•°Chongyun's POV°•✮•°

What do i do now?

I want to confess to Y/N, but, i just find it too difficult, they're probably wondering why are they walking alone now.

Oh, i think Bennett likes them.

"Oh? You think Bennett likes Y/N? When i said i tought someone of our group like Y/N, i tought of Aether." Xingqiu said playing with his phone.

"Huh? Aether? WHY?" I said, confused.

"Well i mean they're close."

"Just because Aether calls Y/N bestie it doesn't mean he likes them." I said, crossing my arms.

"Uh oh, Mr.Popsicle is jealous." Xingqiu said smirking.

"Of course i'm jealous! I like Y/N." I said.

"Yes i know! Okay, from now, i will help you find out about Y/N interests and other things." Xingqiu said, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Huh, okay? I don't trust you that much."

°•✮•°Narrator's POV°•✮•°

What Chongyun's doesn't know, is that his friend Xingqiu will say the same thing to Y/N.

———————————————

Okay guys! In these days i don't have much ideas, so...

GIVE ME SOME IDEAS NOW👹.

Also, i hope you guys are doing well! Byee~!