A/N

Hello guys, it's Olli here! Or Azzurra, use what u like.

Don't get me wrong; this story won't be discontinued, but, sadly, after this story, i will probably abandon this account and create another one.

I'm no longer into genshin, and i have my reasons.

1. Don't come at me, it became boring, you don't have that excitement when you first started playing.

2. The fandom is just...NO. When a character comes all they say is "[insert vision] [insert name character]" and things like that, when i saw a Tighnari video i just saw comments like "Dendro Venti" NO. It's not dendro venti.
You say that a character is literally a copy of another character, and i get it sometimes, but when you do it even if one character is nothing like the one you're comparing it?!(Sorry if you're having a stroke reading this lmao.)

3.Omfg, THE FANDOM AGAIN.
The harbingers have the names of characters from "La Commedia Dell'Arte" an ITALIAN thing, and i'm italian, so finally getting rapresented in a decent way felt nice, we are seen as the "pizza crazy people" we aren't only that💀
And then, when people saw Pulcinella(his name comes from a very important character for me) they said he's ugly, you people only care if they're your "husbando" or "waifu" and if they're attractive, he's very important to me because the names comes from a Napolitan mask, and i'm from Naples, and by people making fun of him, i felt offended.

So sorry if you wanted to see more stories coming from me.