A Night With The Bestie

°•✮•°Y/N's POV°•✮•°

I was laying down on my couch listening to songs while reading a random book i found in my room.

At one point, i receive a call and i close the book, placing it beside me.

Oh, it's Aether!

"Hello bestieee, i was wondering if you could spend the night at my house, Lumine is out with her friends tho, so you won't see her, well, good for us!" He said, i knew he was happy, i wanted Lumine tho!

"Of course, who wouldn't say no?" I said giggling.

"Also, movie niiight?Pleaseee!" He asked like a puppy.

"Bro of course, see you at 7PM?" I asked, looking around the room for no reason.

"'Kayy, see you."

Then, i went back to reading my book, it wasn't that bad after all, oh! It's was a gift from Xingqiu if i remember right, we were like — 11.

"Hey hey hey! Why are you cheating on Chongyun?" What?!
When did L/B/N walk in? I swear he teleported, i literally forgot about his existence.

"Leave me alone! Aether is just a friend! And we will have a movie night." I said, looking at the other way.

"Mh, 'kay then! Do i believe you? No. I'll pretend to believe you? Yes." He said, then he left, i swear this kid gets on my nerves sometimes

Also, i'll explain to you why summer is the best at Aether's house;

We read a lot of cringy fanfics so we can laugh our asses off.

He can make popcorn.

He doesn't burn the whole kitchen...sometimes, i mean if he's lucky he doesn't.

Is bed is like a cloud and you could just literally sleep on that bed for years.

We listen to Vocaloid songs.

He's funny.

He's a good singer...i guess? I mean when we had a karaoke night i cried because of his voice, and that cry was not of joy.

And...that's it.

It was now 2PM and i was going to eat lunch.

I wasn't that hungry so i just ate half of my lunch and went into my room, choosing a pajamas to wear for the night

Shrek t-shirt and black shorts.

I looked at myself in the mirror, then bit my lip.

"Daaaaaaaaamn, i look good." I said, smiling.

Then i giggled and started doing other things, when...

"You look goofy." L/B/N said.

WHEN DID HE GET HERE? WHAT DOES THIS MAN WANT FROM ME.

"You look like a discord mod." I said, looking at him with a disgusted face, i was just spitting facts tho.

"My feelings!" He acted offended.

°•✮•°TIME SKIP°•✮•°

It was now 7PM and i was getting out of the house.

I mean it was kinds cold so i brought a jacket...and yes i was still wearing the Shrek t-shirt and the shorts.

Then, i arrived at Aether's house after some minutes.

The fun will start in...10,9,8,7,6,5,4 — 3,2,1

He opened the door, screamed like crazy and i did the same, then we hugged.