Tell Me Who

°•✮•°Chongyun's POV°•✮•°

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping outside the window.

I yawned, wait...

Why am i at Y/N's house?

Why am i close to them? I mean, i'm not complaining!

Oh, now i remember! We watched a movie last night.

I switched more close to Y/N, why did i woke up so early? I want to sleep.

They groaned, oh nononono, are they waking up? I stopped moving, scared that they would wake up.

They.woke.up

I tried to fake-sleep to not seem sus.

"Ugh...It's morning already?" Y/N spoke as they rubbed their eye.

"Huh?Yun?I know you're awake, you're just trying to fake-sleep, i know you always fail at these things and end up laughing." They spoke and i could hear them smirking.

Ohmygod, that nickname, i'm blushing, i know it.

They started to pat my head, i'm going to laugh, i can feel it!

"Pftt...Haha! Y-Y/N! It tickles! Stop!" I laughed as i tried to remove their hand from my head, i don't know but whenever someone patted my head, a second after i scratch it.

We started to tickle eachother and the room was filled with laughs.

Wait...

We forgot about someone...

"Baby i'm not even here, i am a hallucination." Said sleepy Xingqiu while smirking, taking pictures with his phone.

Oh i am going to kill him some day, i swear!

"Delete them right now!" Shouted Y/N, hiding their...blushing face?They're blushing? Why am i thinking about that right now, i need to stop Xingqiu!

Then we tried to catch Xingqiu's phone, he was a faster than us so it was difficult, because he was running around the room with his phone in his hands.

"Okayokay, i will not delete them, but i promise that i wont show them to anyone!" Xingqiu said, putting his phone away.

"Mh, 'kay." Me and Y/N said, looking a little bit nervous.

"Wait, you guys need to get home!" Y/N said worried.
"You're right." I said.
"Let me ask my mom first."
We nodded and she walked outside her room.
Then, she returned.
"She said that your moms will pick you up later, she said that they called her last night."
"Oh, okay then!" Xingqiu said, then plopped again on the blanket he was sitting on last night.
"Do you guys wanna hang out later?" Y/N asked.
"Of course, we don't have any plans, right Chongyun?" Xingqiu asked, looking at me with a disturbing face wich made me confused.

"Okay guys, i'll go to eat breakfast now, if you wanna join me come." Y/N spoke.

"Okay, wait a second Y/N i just need to tell something to Chongyun." Xingqiu said, oh yes i'm scared.

"Okay guys." Then Y/N got out of the room.

"Listen here Mr.Popsicle, do you have feelings for them or not? Answer me! I've been watching you for all these years now and this feeling as been haunting me!" Xingqiu said shaking me.

"Hey bro calm down! I mean, i'm not sure, i don't wanna tell them yet! I'm afraid this will ruin our friendship." I said, nervous that Y/N will hear us.

"Listen, if you have feelings for them, you need to tell them before someone gets them first!" He said, putting a hand in his hair, nervously.

"What do you mean by tha- O-Oh, i understand..." I said, realizing what he meant.

"And, i want to tell you that i think someone of our friends has feelings for them." He said, crossing his arms.

Wait, what?

"What." I said, widening my eyes.

"Who?!" I asked, scared.

"And also, didn't Y/N say that their mother only knows us? She wouldn't allow that.

"They were obviously joking!"

"Ok, now tell me who has feelings for Y/N!"

"Huh-huh, i won't tell you." He said, smirking.
"Then i'll find out for myself!" I said, looking the other way.

        °•✮•°SKIP TIME...°•✮•°

°•✮•°Y/N's POV°•✮•°

I was taking a shower, when i felt a sting on my tummy.

I moved my hand to scratch that spot and i found out that a mosquito bit me, what a great day!

I got out of the shower and i dried myself with a towel, then i started to dress myself because i needed to hang out with Chongyun and Xingqiu.

Then, i got out of the house.

I met with Chongyun and Xingqiu at the park, and who i see there! Bennett!

"Hey guys!" I shouted, to make them hear me.

"Oh hey Y/N! Long time no see." Benny said, smiling.

"Hey Y/N!" Chongyun and Xingqiu said.

After a little bit of chatting, Bennett said something.

"Guys, tomorrow night there will be a party at my house, i needed to make the list of who will come but, i might forget someone hehe, so Aether will make it, also i wanna warn you that there will be adults, i didn't want to invite them but my parents forced me, so you guys wanna come or?" He asked.

"Of course!" We said together, excited.

"Okok! I will text Aether now guys, see ya!" We said our goodbyes to Bennett and we started talking about what we will do that night.

This is so exciting!