bring yashiro with you

you decided to bring yashiro with you

current route: yashiro nene

(routes will change depending on your choices, try to rely on luck to see if you can land with your favorite character)

"let's go."

yashiro followed you from behind as you both try to make your way through the hallways. there is no available light since your phone is now out of service but you do remember the last time the apocalypse happened that your phone is fully charged.

"it's no use, we can't see anything [name]." yashiro said with a shaky voice, she gripped on to your uniform as you continued walking. you can no longer see the room where you and yashiro woke up—there's no turning back now.

for the first time in weeks, both of your phones lit up. the screen is only white and it's bright enough to see anything from an inch. "oh my god, why did our phones suddenly came back?"

"i thought it was out of service, then again—we're seeing a white screen." you stated.

greetings player
welcome to my game
( ╹▽╹ )

your goal is to escape this school, but how you may ask? playing games provided by the mastermind

"games...?" yashiro questioned.

"mastermind...?" you added with a confused expression while holding your phone tightly. so there's a person behind this occurences, which leads to her having many questions.

day 01 (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

let's have a warm up shall we? <( ̄︶ ̄)>

our game for today is called the TRUST GAME find the other players through the dark as you all make your way to the entrance of the school

to those who failed to reach the entrance will be eliminated (ب_ب)

good luck—you only have an hour to find one another

"so there are others here as well..." yashiro stared at the timer displayed on her phone. you felt relieved that there are other people that are still in this world, today's game is to find the players to reach the entrance of the school.

"no wonder we ended up in a classroom, it's for this game." you said. "we need to find the other players as we make our way to the entrance of the school. it's so dark that we can't see what classroom are we in."

"i think we're somewhere at the top floor." yashiro added. "do we have a plan?"

"we have to collect people as many as we can—if we're lucky enough, we might find people along the way. though i'm worried that they might scam us and leave us far from the school entrance." you explained as you stared at the timer in which they noticed that five minutes have passed.

"though we shouldn't trust those who are already in a group, we need to recruit people, it's hard to trust somebody right now." and so you and yashiro used the white screen to light your way to the school entrance, just as yashiro said—the two of you are indeed on the top floor.

"hey! you two!"

you turned your head to the direction of the voice. yashiro uses her phone to see a boy with pink hair that slightly covers his other eye—he was wearing the school uniform of kamome, he must be one of the players. "over here!" he waved.

"who are you?" yashiro asked.

"my name is mitsuba sousuke, i was sent to search for other players, we only have two people in our party." the pink haired boy said.

"basically it's just the three of you?" you asked.

"correct." mitsuba answered, he shrugged his shoulders as he started to ramble on how the three of them found each other. "hey, you two should join our party! we're by the stairs leading to the second floor."

yashiro looked at you, waiting for your next command.

would you rather?

join mitsuba

or

tell mitsuba's group to join you