current route: yashiro route; amane route

you were paired with amane's group, though you have a general idea of what amane and mei's favorite item is-but you have no idea about sakura and yamabuki.

your group is being escorted to one of the classrooms. "alright ladies, let's do our best not to die in this round." mitsuba pumped his fist up to the air as you and yashiro nodded. when the door behind you was closed, the three of you went to the table with the items and the numbers: 04, 05, 07, 09

"okay so what do we have here?" mitsuba collected the items on the center table. "we have earphones, an sd card, a sketchbook and a silver moon and star keychain."

"wait-this is..." you took the silver keychain from the table. "i remembered that amane and i traded keychains-we used to be close to one another..."

yashiro remembered you telling her that you used to be very close with amane back before this apocalypse happened. "i'm guessing the keychain goes to amane-kun." yashiro puts the keychain on the table facing the number seven.

"the sketchbook is for mei-senpai." you placed the item by the number four. the only ones that are left is the sd card and the earphones. "now we have to figure out the remaining items."

amane and his groupmates were given three items to figure out who it belongs

amane and his groupmates were given three items to figure out who it belongs. a ring, a photograph and a pencil case. "the photograph belongs to mitsuba." mei takes the photograph and placed it on the number four.

"[name] and yashiro-san are the only ones left." amane carefully takes the ring, a soft smile crept up on his lips. "so she still wears it huh...?"

"someone's got a crush~" mei appeared behind amane with a teasing grin. "was it [surname] or yashiro-san?~"

"it's none of your business." amane snarkily replies while hiding the ring away from shijima.

"the ring belong to his crush, it's either number six or number eight." yamabuki takes the pencil case to check the contents-glitter pens and scented erasers. "do you guys have any idea what your things are?"

"no, we don't really know what items they provide for the group two, we can only assume it's something we least expect." sakura replied, she walked around the classroom to check if there's anything to do to wait for the time.

"yugi-kun, you need to make a choice already where should you put the ring-you know for yourself who's the owner of the ring." mei said with a coaxing tone, she took the pencil case from yamabuki, who's inhaling the scented erasers. "oh." she checked the content of the pencil case.

amane grumbled under his breath, he puts down the ring to it's number. a small blush appearing on his cheeks now that his crush is exposed to the group. mei did the honors of placing the pencil case on the number.

group four complete (人*'∀`)。*゚+

proceed to the entrance to wait for further announcements, you deserve to rest <( ̄︶ ̄)>

"i realize that everything about us will eventually be exposed. maybe the real purpose of this whole thing is to finally face the truth." sakura stated, twirling a finger around her neon green hair. "to admit our darkest secrets."

"it takes a lot of secrets to bribe the mastermind to reveal themselves."

when the game is over, they were transported back to the entrance of the school. amane immediately came up to you and pulled you aside away from yashiro to talk to you. "what is my item?" he asked.

"its a keychain that i gave to you." you replied. now amane remembered as to why that object is his item. "by the way what's mine?"

"it's a-"

attention players!

there is a spy in the loose, the whole goal is to find the person throughout the game-the spy will be out of the game once you press the number on the list, you can either report them or not if you know who it is. the game will still continue if you choose the wrong one

"alright, you're trying to give us trust issues here." mitsuba freaked out at the message on his phone screen. "guys! what do they mean by the spy? like do they kill people or do they hold information?"

"i think they have connections to the mastermind, maybe they're here to monitor our movement?" akane asked.

"if the spy has bad intentions then let's report them, if not then we can interrogate the person as to why they are the chosen one." you added.

"guys! there's another message." tsukasa announced.

let's play a new game <( ̄︶ ̄)>

one man hide and seek

a killer will be summoned in the school as everyone will hide, you will be provided weapons on each area and try to kill the seeker

if the seeker finds you, you will be eliminated in the game

you have one hour to complete, the game will stop if the killer has been eliminated or when the timer runs out

good luck surviving players (。・ω・。)

"great, there's a spy and now a killer?" yashiro scoffed. aoi barely talked throughout the event, maybe she's too scared to function, especially when she had a mental breakdown recently.

"for now, let's hide." natsuhiko tried to be in high spirits. everyone went along to find a place to hide. you decided to follow until you felt your arm being tugged.

"[name], um let's stick together." amane says, his eyes slightly glaring at you as if he was serious. "do you want to team up?"

you turned around to see yashiro latching on aoi, then back at amane.

would you rather

follow amane

or

catch up to yashiro and aoi