iv

day two of staying in the fun house version of kamome academy

day two of staying in the fun house version of kamome academy. so far there's no one being eliminated in this game which is a relief, you barely even know your other teammates but it will be a relief if you all manage to survive till the end.

you opened your eyes to see that you're lying on a room full of pillows with everyone. "where are we?"

"we're in some sort of playroom?" you tried to walk around but you stumbled halfway because of the pillows.

"everyone, let's gather around." sakura commanded while crawling to the center of the room. tsukasa stood there motionless all of a sudden, then followed everyone else.

'wait something's not right...' tsukasa thought when he opened his mouth to speak. "ah." he couldn't hear anything. "ahhhh."

"tsukasa-kun?" yashiro tilted her head in confusion at the sound—then she lets out a loud scream. "TSUKASA-KUN YOUR EARS ARE BLEEDING!"

"eh?!" amane quickly went over to tsukasa to investigate him, he was in a panicked state seeing his brother being injured. "tsukasa! are you alright?!"

tsukasa pointed at his ears and shook his head, shrugging that he couldn't hear a thing. "this is bad—do we have anything to write?" amane asked.

"we don't have anything in here it's all pillows and surveillance cameras." teru replied. natsuhiko, however, rose up from the pillows with bandages on his eyes.

"hello? guys? why is it so dark?" natsuhiko asked, glancing left to right. the bandages were wrapped tightly around his eyes making him completely blind. "huh?"

"mmmh!" mei tried to say something but her mouth was covered with bandages and she felt her tongue go numb. "mmh! mmh!"

good morning players!

welcome to day 02

let's start with a warm up where all players will have to find keys into the room to escape the playroom ୧(^ 〰 ^)୨

there are three keys in total

do your best to find them ୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨

"oh? the keys are somewhere in this room." natsuhiko says even though his eyes were covered he knew what the screen says. natsuhiko has the least problem as of now since he can hear and talk but he couldn't see a thing.

mei can't speak, but she can see and hear well. what's difficult in this situation is that tsukasa couldn't hear anything at all, which would take a while till he can decipher what everyone was saying.

"the question is, why did they have to injure natsuhiko-senpai, mei-chan and tsukasa-san?" you asked while looking under the pillows for the key.

"how is shijima going to eat?" tsukasa asked yamabuki since he doesn't know what's happening at all.

"i dunno man." yamabuki replied.

"i can't hear you." tsukasa reminded him, shaking his head while pointing at his ears. "what are you guys saying?"

"key." you mouthed the word to tsukasa. mei tugged at his shoulder and pointed at you. tsukasa nods his head when he got the silent message.

"[name]-chi has the key."

🙈🙉🙊

"eh?—" everyone looked at you in disbelief but you shook your hands saying that you couldn't feel a key in you.

natsuhiko spoke up. "yeah, [name]-chan has one of the keys." how come the three of them knew the location of the keys? you sighed, roaming your hands around you to search for the key.

"it's in [name]-chi's clothes." tsukasa added with an innocent look on his face. you feel gross as to why the location of the key has to be in your clothes—and where specifically?

"alright everyone, turn around." amane announced, he smacked the back of natsuhiko's head. "you too as well."

"but—i'm blind."

"and you expect me to believe that?" amane rolled his eyes and lowered his voice to threaten natsuhiko. "now turn around." he gestured tsukasa to do the same with the help of mei turning him away from you. "you'll suffer the same fate as natsuhiko-senpai if any of you tried to peek."

your heart skipped a beat from his protectiveness. 'calm yourself, you're just a friend.' you reminded yourself as you lifted the top of your jersey, your eyes twitched once you pull out a key from your bra. "jeez, who the fuck has the guts to put this in my bra?" you asked while putting back your clothes. "alright i'm done!"

1 key has been obtained

2 keys remaining

"how come natsuhiko-senpai know where the keys are?" aoi asked while nervously biting on the skin of her fingertips.

"it's a form of communication." akane replied. "natsuhiko-senpai is the sender, shijima-san is the noise, and yugi-kun is the receiver."

"basically natsuhiko is the one telling mei-senpai where the keys are, then she acts it out to the younger yugi for him to tell everyone where it is." teru explained everything much further.

thanks to everyone's teamwork, you all found the keys to the exit of the playroom. amane walked next to you. "are you alright?" he asked.

"mhm, i'm okay." you said.

"does that mean their injuries are now permanent?" mitsuba asked while pointing at natsuhiko, mei and tsukasa.

"if we managed to get out of here alive, we can seek medical treatment for them." sakura assured the pink haired boy before going ahead with the others. "for now, let's try our best to aide them."