iii

you chose to bring teru and his group to the second floor

current route: amane route; teru route

you looked at amane and then your weapon. there is a lack of information regarding to the game's killer—you don't even know whether it's one of the player or a random person.

it's either you hunt the killer or they hunt you down. besides, you and amane have a weapon, might as well beat the shit out of teru if he turns out to be the killer.

"if minamoto-senpai is the killer then we can hunt him down." you whispered next to amane, he stared at you in realization nodding at your response. "alright minamoto-senpai, we're still suspicious of you so we decided to bring your group here in order to play safe, but before that—who are you with?"

"i'm with kou, yamabuki-kun, shijima-san and yugi-kun's twin." teru lifted his finger on each count he made to recall his group. "i guess there's no other way to prove my innocence than saying that i am not a killer."

"but did you get a glimpse of the killer?"

teru shook his head. "neither does my group know what the killer looks like." you glanced at amane to wait for his further instructions about this matter.

amane lifted the floor board. "bring your group here, looks like we're not going to play hide and seek anymore."

after you helped the others climb through the floor boards, you conducted a meeting on how to hunt down the killer

after you helped the others climb through the floor boards, you conducted a meeting on how to hunt down the killer. "we don't know exactly what the killer looks like." said kou, dragging his finger across the wooden floor.

"how do we know if the killer uses a gun or a blade?" mei asked as she played with the pocket knife that she got from the first floor. "are we missing something?"

you went silent, listening to the other's opinion about the potential killer. 'the school has always been so dark ever since the start of the day...'