warning: mentions of blood, implied mature content, bruises

current route: amane route; natsuhiko route

staying in this school is already dreading as it is back in your original life. for some reason, you wondered what's even the purpose of this madness anyways?

you along with the other players were brought to a room where there are checkered walls and floors. this is not like the kamome academy that you once knew.

can you keep a secret? 🙊

no one seems to die, huh? guess ya all trust each other for this
╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

we're doing another game, we will be lining up polaroids based on how it signifies each players

vote for the spy by the given pictures, if majority wins by guessing the spy correctly—all of you will be free

if not, we'll continue playing (◕ᴗ◕✿)

if there's one thing you're not really good at and that is guessing. you and amane still don't have any clues about the spy's purpose of the game. they could either have good intentions or not.

pairings (人*´∀`)。*゚+

01 - 07 - 08

02 - 09

03 - 10

04 - 11

05 - 12

06 - 13

'great, it has to be the blind guy.' you thought to yourself as you looked at natsuhiko who's clearly clueless on what's happening. basically he's going to be your partner for voting off the spy.

when everyone went to their pairs, you and natsuhiko were taken to a room where the two of you could decide to vote off. "so [name]-chan, tell me what's going on?"

"we have to vote on a photo based on who the spy is." you simply answered as you went to the table to where the photos are lined up, one of them is yours and natsuhiko—you'll be able to recognize yours right?

you gasped once you recognized yours, you shakily lifted your photo with a hint of embarrassment and anger. "when did they take this?" you mumbled.

"what's wrong [name]-chan?" natsuhiko asked. "can you describe to me what the pictures are?" he added since he couldn't see a thing at all. you took a deep breath and placed down the picture on the table.

"okay, the first photo is a bloody sword." you said pulling out the first picture, if these photos were actually from each players, what could be the meaning behind it? "second photo, a drawing of a girl with short hair with the use of blood."

"third photo, dead hamsters lying on their pool of blood." you continued with a shaky voice, you pull out the fourth photo. "fourth photo is a neck full of hickeys." you said while furrowing your eyebrows.

"hickeys?" natsuhiko stiffled a laugh.

"is the picture yours?"

"i can't really recognize what you're talking about i'm relying on my imagination."

"fifth photo is a tower." you can't even recognize the owners of the photos—even you weren't sure whether the photo you saw was even yours in the first place. "sixth photo is a crystal ball—or is this a glass ball. seventh photo is a picture of a blurry girl talking to three blurry guys."

"eighth photo is an abandoned house, the ninth photo is akane and aoi running away...? i think that's how i see it." you squint at the picture since you can recognize aoi and akane despite being blurred out. "the tenth photo is mine." you declared.

"how can you be sure?" natsuhiko wondered while leaning against the wall.

"because the only explanation here is that i'm in this photo." you said gritting your teeth as you fanned the photograph. "therefore, the tenth photo is mine."

"what's in the tenth photo?"

you nervously looked at natsuhiko whether you should tell him about what's on the tenth picture.

would you rather?

tell natsuhiko what's the tenth photo?

or

don't tell natsuhiko and lie about it